Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pegasus of Lugh downs Bloodthorn

Amazing job considering the lag and lack of fixes/care from VR! Nice you were able to pull it off!
Except they cared enough to nerf Bt just a bit so more server could down it and have been working on a fix for the lag since it takes a lot of work and isn’t an overnight job. They have publicly stated they are working on a fix and are sorry for all inconveniences. It’s not like they did this on purpose. They definitely WANT people to be able to play efficiently without lag. They HAVE made fixes so far because the lag is wayyyy less then it was. People can actually play now. At first people couldn’t even kill prot/gele without rage or just plain failing. Now you can effectively kill Bloodthorn. My server and many others have done it multiple times since the lag.

BUT

CONGRATULATIONS on the kill Pegasus! Even with the lag. So once lag is fixed you’ll be able to kill it a lot easier and that’s so exciting! Hopefully on spawn sooner or later! You get any good drops? A helm? :o
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Amazing job considering the lag and lack of fixes/care from VR! Nice you were able to pull it off!
Except they cared enough to nerf Bt just a bit so more server could down it and have been working on a fix for the lag since it takes a lot of work and isn’t an overnight job. They have publicly stated they are working on a fix and are sorry for all inconveniences. It’s not like they did this on purpose. They definitely WANT people to be able to play efficiently without lag. They HAVE made fixes so far because the lag is wayyyy less then it was. People can actually play now. At first people couldn’t even kill prot/gele without rage or just plain failing. Now you can effectively kill Bloodthorn. My server and many others have done it multiple times since the lag.

BUT

CONGRATULATIONS on the kill Pegasus! Even with the lag. So once lag is fixed you’ll be able to kill it a lot easier and that’s so exciting! Hopefully on spawn sooner or later! You get any good drops? A helm? :o
Actually the lag is worse than ever before, I also wasnt asking for opinion nor do I care at all, like.. we get it.. your servers amazing.. and your the best person to walk the earth.. now stop derailing the thread, ty for letting me know btw because I thought they WANTED this to happen.. wow

BUT

Actually the lag is worse than ever before, I also wasnt asking for opinion nor do I care at all, like.. we get it.. your servers amazing.. and your the best person to walk the earth.. now stop derailing the thread, ty for letting me know btw because I thought they WANTED this to happen.. wow
I didn’t derail. I commented on your useless and untrue statement :lol: I actually congratulated them because it’s a job well done if you ask me. Killing Bloodthorn is a huge milestone. No one was asking for your comment either then if you want to be like that. It seemed like you were just so oblivious to the truth and facts I figured I’d let you know. No need to get butthurt my man :lol:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Amazing job considering the lag and lack of fixes/care from VR! Nice you were able to pull it off
Why so passive aggressive? And why in this thread, go to the rant section and be toxic there

I have to agree with Warsong vr are trying they are constantly doing maintances to fix the lag and with the bt health nerf but all that is irrelevant since we are here to celebrate someone else’s achievements
Last edited by Rogue4Life on Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats on the kill. Any luck with the drops?

Keep it on topic plz. Keep all the toxic crap out of here. And yes, VR are working hard to fix all the lag
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Congrats on the kill. Any luck with the drops?

Keep it on topic plz. Keep all the toxic crap out of here. And yes, VR are working hard to fix all the lag
+1, this should be a happy topic as another server has successfully downed the Almighty.
Congrats Pegasus! best wishes on the raids to come :)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

BUT

@Shwing, give this man a job at VR
Ranger 227+