Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ulysses Grant Warrior

Hey there!

Welcome to Celtic Heroes, both the game and the forums!
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game so far. It's really a unique game, and personally my favorite mobile game. CH is a greta community, and there are so many players who are willing to help the noobies.

Great to have another player in the fold! Happy hunting!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Thanks for the reply! I had someone out of blue gift me 70,000 gold to get better armor shield weapon! Going Tank. :). Level 51
Sweet! Another Warrior shootin' for tank! 8-)

And be sure to save your gold for that better gear first before you buy any fash. I was far behind on my gear when I first started playing because of how much I spent on cash instead of jewelry and weapons. Looking awesome should come after you're getting a hold of the game and defeating enemies easier. ;)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Thanks for the reply! I had someone out of blue gift me 70,000 gold to get better armor shield weapon! Going Tank. :). Level 51
Nice!
Just to be clear, going full tank before endgame is rarely effective because it's harder to level a full tank and EG tanks can handle most things. But there are some situations where a hybrid (not full DPS or full tank) would be handy (small clan without much EG presence for midgame bosses/farming). Other than that, it's generally more efficient to go full DPS to get to EG ASAP before switching over to tank.
Edit: Except you do need to grab evasion abilities immediately to be leveling those on the way.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Thank you Mind, I was kind of thinking about that as I’ve lost some fights that I probably shouldn’t have! I’ll mess around with it. And keep researching. I just love a shield Ya know?
Side note Twain and Grant were great friends.
Sounds good! The important thing is to have fun with it (over-analysis can kill the fun sometimes lol).
True, gotta love little nuggets of historical connections (also, gotta love Twainisms on life :D) Look at @SmartOne's sig

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Asked if anyone was recruiting. And a Mr Scarr started giving me a hard time about being an alt.... geesh. “You will never be in Concordia”. Lol I’m like ok not an alt have a great day. #funtimes

Which server are you on? And how are the people there so far?
Zindar Drake 155 Rogue -Nuada-