Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update on current performance issues

Moved to this thread,

Jesus Christ! It’s worse than ever#1I’m sorry but what the hell is this?

Reset after reset and it actually get worse.

Let’s run to mord and kill from carrow ley to mord I froze on no one but 2 devices, of course one one screen I can see my second toon running through a wall then on the other screen frozen, then it clears up and both toon are dead.

This happened 9 times in the space of 2 minutes running to mord, what gives?
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I keep falling off the map. Happens alot in the tower.
This post hit me right in the feels.

The worst thing is the automatic dismount from battlemounts when this happens. You know, just wasting lix time to go to castle and back. I rage quit one night when it happened. On lix, fall through world, lose mount. Go to castle, get mount, on my way back to lix spot, fall through world.

Phone off.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Easiest spot to check the falling thru World is to Ley into Bridge of Despair take off to the right up ramp and to the bounty remains. Cut that corner to sharp at top of ramp and... weeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *Poof* back to to ley and off to fetch Mount... OSHA coming to inspect the railings here :lol:

By my count VR now owes me 100+ whistles... as I usually used whistle instead of waiting for zone repop Leying back and forth.

I am old and cranky, Don’t mess

Mr Drak
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

Easiest spot to check the falling thru World is to Ley into Bridge of Despair take off to the right up ramp and to the bounty remains. Cut that corner to sharp at top of ramp and... weeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *Poof* back to to ley and off to fetch Mount... OSHA coming to inspect the railings here :lol:

By my count VR now owes me 100+ whistles... as I usually used whistle instead of waiting for zone repop Leying back and forth.

Mr Drak
All the orange windows by the Second Leystone in Summoning Chambers also experiences the same problems with falling through the world if you go through it.

Mr Drak
All the orange windows by the Second Leystone in Summoning Chambers also experiences the same problems with falling through the world if you go through it.
I'm crashing on every map now since the reset on Monday, screen freezes sometimes too. I don't even get a warning when it crashes, no lag or anything just takes me back to homescreen. I'm feeling like you should probably go back a step instead of trying to look for something new right now

Mr Drak
I'm crashing on every map now since the reset on Monday, screen freezes sometimes too. I don't even get a warning when it crashes, no lag or anything just takes me back to homescreen. I'm feeling like you should probably go back a step instead of trying to look for something new right now
I don't know why I just quoted u lol ..strange

What I did today:

Come home hoping to relax

Logged into game: Friend wanted help with Pyrus 6.. froze solid 20 steps from ley omw there

Relogged: I made it finally! Then watched my friend run up a wall and disappear, then watched them go out of the map, then froze for 1-3 secs about 20 times while actually killing it, skills had atleast .5 sec freeze to cast.

Had enough and logged out, will wait for a relevant update to the issues that actually matter, because last night's reset didnt do anything for me

Brand new S9+ with perfectly fine service :?