Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auto Damage Formula

I believe an old player calculated the auto damage formula to roughly be the following, and was just wondering if this formula is still accurate today. As some of my clan mates are claiming weapon ability simply adds 10% of its total to damage, whilst I believe it acts in the same manner as strength.

Auto Attack Damage = [0.15818*sqrt(Strength) + 0.061069*sqrt(Weapon Ability) + 0.96523] *Physical Damage + Elemental Damage

Re: Auto Damage Formula

I believe an old player calculated the auto damage formula to roughly be the following, and was just wondering if this formula is still accurate today. As some of my clan mates are claiming weapon ability simply adds 10% of its total to damage, whilst I believe it acts in the same manner as strength.

Auto Attack Damage = [0.15818*sqrt(Strength) + 0.061069*sqrt(Weapon Ability) + 0.96523] *Physical Damage + Elemental Damage
It may be slightly off (idk never used it) but whatever your clannies are saying is completely wrong
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Re: Auto Damage Formula

Weapon ability effects the physical damage portion of it by a percentage(which varies with different numbers). It basically works like strength but its less effective.
Interesting note, it even effects physical damage that isnt on your weapon(offhand, bloodlust helm, knife ammy, physical braces, food, etc)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr