Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Christmas update?

When will it happen? I want to see some snow :)
Pls no Yule Update tbh, it can wait til summer for a new update. Theres still alot of map glitches, laggy deaths for some people, and leying when u die. If anything id rather the next 2 months be for gameplay resets
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

When will it happen? I want to see some snow :)
Pls no Yule Update tbh, it can wait til summer for a new update. Theres still alot of map glitches, laggy deaths for some people, and leying when u die. If anything id rather the next 2 months be for gameplay resets
I have to agree. I’d rather see all the bugs get worked out instead of some lame update. It’d be nice, but not necessary and fixing the game is.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Im interested in the Yule event. Details somewhere?
Nothing official has been announced yet. VR might spin up a small weekend event type thing (perhaps 1.5xp, double gold, double bounties, something along those lines), but I don't think there will be any sort of indepth event.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Top 5 strongest clan cant kill mord in under 20 minutes because everyone's devices lags/ freezes and clans losing locks on snorri because they freeze and wipe and you want snow lol? Would be nice but the game has to be atleast playable first