Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 5* Lich

There are at least 2 5* lich spawn points I know of. One by the weekly lich boss, and and another on the sandy plain below the ramp leading down from the reaver area near the second ley.

There are also two reaver 5 spawn points, one just up the ramp to the left above the reaver shop, and one immediately to the right and down the ramp by the second ley in the little room across from the pool.

Dont know spawn times, I’m guessing it to be triggered by killing a 4* PH, usually there is a 3 or a 4 in the spot.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

There are at least 2 5* lich spawn points I know of. One by the weekly lich boss, and and another on the sandy plain below the ramp leading down from the reaver area near the second ley.

There are also two reaver 5 spawn points, one just up the ramp to the left above the reaver shop, and one immediately to the right and down the ramp by the second ley in the little room across from the pool.

Dont know spawn times, I’m guessing it to be triggered by killing a 4* PH, usually there is a 3 or a 4 in the spot.
Uhhhh....?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Here’s my very mediocre map of where (I think) the 5*s Lich and reaver spawn

No idea on spawn time

*Blue blobs are 5*s Lich
*Red Blobs are 5*s Reaver
Ya sry. Map is much better than my awful description.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed