Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

My guess for the Ursa braces was that little hidden beach in Stonevale, a little past the boar pit. Theres 2 baby bears and a 4* there.
I must have cleared it thousands of times times by now, and got nothing so far :(
Yeah I can’t see a low level bear dropping a stat bracer in stonevale, it would make sense if it was a bear being that Ursa Major and Ursa Minor are bear constellations. The only place I know of that drops bracers with similar stats are wyverns in ow, but why would wyverns have a bear fishing bracer? Than again why do wyverns drop any bracer? And Carrow 4 stars. Those are similar to the stats of the Ursa bracer, than again it could be a drop in ow from a rippled, seeing how they absolutely screwed up the fishing in ow with way too much light and water that looks like stone, you can’t see the ripples so maybe that’s the trick fish blindly in ow till you get the bracer. Lol
About the chaos aura was wrong

After giving fishing the disgusting crit rings, and an old fashion effect. I would be angy if it dropped from anything except for 180 rippled. It should be only rippled. As with anything with the bear comes from rippled. Having a mob drop it someplace other than a fishing rippled would be terrible. I don’t enjoy camping and it’s why I fish, having a fishing item drop from a mob would be ridiculous except for clan heavy raiders and it appears that is who they cater to. Why fish for the bear when you can just camp a bracer? I would prefer it be from grandmaster fishing daily’s or in sunken boxes. But since you can get sunken from level 40 rippled that’s not an option. They can give the mobs the crit rings and just let anglers, concen rings and bracers from fishing.

Apparently VR is lying... they say:

"New rare mobs have invaded Dal Riata, these mobs can drop unique new loots.
These new rare spawns have a chance to appear when you kill specific mobs in the game. They are slighter bigger (and tougher) versions of the originals."

Mobs are not new... they are not bigger then the originals... Something's rotten in the state of VR
I seem to recall someone in beta mentioning that there was a new 5* mini boss that spawned somewhere in Summoning and dropped one of the new items. No clue where it was or what it dropped, and since it was in beta, it may not have made it through to the actual release. I suppose it's possible that VR decided to make them rare drops from mobs/boss adds instead, and forgot to update the patch notes accordingly.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

These new rare spawns have a chance to appear when you kill specific mobs in the game. They are slighter bigger (and tougher) versions of the originals."

Mobs are not new... they are not bigger then the originals... Something's rotten in the state of VR
I seem to recall someone in beta mentioning that there was a new 5* mini boss that spawned somewhere in Summoning and dropped one of the new items. No clue where it was or what it dropped, and since it was in beta, it may not have made it through to the actual release. I suppose it's possible that VR decided to make them rare drops from mobs/boss adds instead, and forgot to update the patch notes accordingly.
Can vr confirm if the 5* mini was implemented?
Also the Regen charm I've been having suspicions on the one and only chaos mob that rarely spawns in West catacomb room, we all remember that one right? Yeah anyways I can't even get it to spawn so would like to see results from other servers lol
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

From what I’ve read from other users, some of the weapons dropping mobs fit the description.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Tbh, I’d much rather farm existing mobs for rare drops over a new mob spawn
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Can vr confirm if the 5* mini was implemented?
Also the Regen charm I've been having suspicions on the one and only chaos mob that rarely spawns in West catacomb room, we all remember that one right? Yeah anyways I can't even get it to spawn so would like to see results from other servers lol
I believe you’re talking about 4* Shiverlord. I did get two to spawn after the update, nothing unique dropped from them unfortunately..