Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Updates

Can we just not have anymore, every time the lag gets worse not better.
It doesn't work like that. When you have a game that's constantly evolving, older devices have to be phased out.

I had a ipod 2 from 2011-2012, an ipod 4 for 2013-2014, an iphone 4 for 2015-2016, and I use a pc now.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

It doesn't work like that. When you have a game that's constantly evolving, older devices have to be phased out.

I had a ipod 2 from 2011-2012, an ipod 4 for 2013-2014, an iphone 4 for 2015-2016, and I use a pc now.
He's referring to devices that can play the game just fine but because of something they're doing with the coding is making it unplayable. When they first released the update, I had no issues with the game at all on 3 different devices. After each reset with bug fixes they've done, it's gotten worse for me. So I went from a flawless game right after update to where I do nothing but freeze if I move in gardens or carrow.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

He's referring to devices that can play the game just fine but because of something they're doing with the coding is making it unplayable. When they first released the update, I had no issues with the game at all on 3 different devices. After each reset with bug fixes they've done, it's gotten worse for me. So I went from a flawless game right after update to where I do nothing but freeze if I move in gardens or carrow.
For me it seems like it got better overtime, since the release at least. I am a bluestacks user though.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I wouldnt call an S9+ terribly outdated but it freezes horribly. Now after this "fix" than ever before.
Blaming "outdated" phones is a bs excuse imo. They stated themselves that they were increasing the number of compatible devises, not decreasing. Hopefully once all the noob gear stats are in order they'll focus on making a working product.

Can’t say I have any issues on my iPhone 7 or iPad Pro

If they don’t update you keep the problem you already have, maybe have some hope that an update will fix it

It goes like this

- updates for you make it worse until eventually it hits a point and they fix it.

But you want
- They don’t update the game anymore and you’re stuck with and already very buggy game

I don’t get what you want.