200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: New item drop locations

Was discussing the rare drops locations to a clannie and where it can be, and he brought up the idea that if the 5*s adds at Bloodthron dropped items, why can’t the 5*s adds at Gelebron drop the items also.

Considering that most servers offtanks the Gelebron adds and knowing they aren’t going to be killed often, what is the possibility that the developers actually put items into those 5*s adds?

Was discussing the rare drops locations to a clannie and where it can be, and he brought up the idea that if the 5*s adds at Bloodthron dropped items, why can’t the 5*s adds at Gelebron drop the items also.

Considering that most servers offtanks the Gelebron adds and knowing they aren’t going to be killed often, what is the possibility that the developers actually put items into those 5*s adds?
We were thinking that too but I think yet to try
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Yes myself and another came up with that theory as well... but getting people to actually farm gele sents is near impossible
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Me and some friends tried killing a few gele adds and got 2 down but we didnt kill the eyeball which became annoyinf and the rage after 5mins was also very annoying.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

We had this thought (gele adds) a couple days ago. I was able to get a full group together for an hour we killed adds and it took less than 5 min per add but after about 12 of them gave up as it was super boring and without knowing if there was a drop didn’t feel the thought of admins watching us mindlessly running around killing a mob that gives 0xp and not much gold was what we want to do
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

We had this thought (gele adds) a couple days ago. I was able to get a full group together for an hour we killed adds and it took less than 5 min per add but after about 12 of them gave up as it was super boring and without knowing if there was a drop didn’t feel the thought of admins watching us mindlessly running around killing a mob that gives 0xp and not much gold was what we want to do
Lol I semi felt the same when I kept killing ghosts in the exact same pattern in OW. Still waiting on news for OW too. I’ve tried the chaos mob theory but nothing yet. Lol I’m lost and need help haha

Its hard not knowing what drops items, and with it including raid adds then the possibilities are endless while the mobs are extremely powerful. I really suspect the eye of crom, but not only killing it is a b**** it also respawns like every 4 hours.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex