Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes 1st Server VS. Server PvP tournament

Hey all,
I’m letting all of Celtic Heroes servers know that I will be hosting the first ever server vs server pvp tournament.
Each server will be allowed only 1 team, consisting of 8 members + 2 alternatives Incase a member or 2 are not able to make the match up.
A bracket will be made at random (drawing server names from hat) to see which servers will be facing eachother for the first round of the tournament. Winning team moves on, losing team is out of the tournament. Your team wins the match if your team/server is the last team standing....any gear/skills available in Celtic heroes are allowed to be used in this tournament as well as any and all elixirs. At each face off I will be checking names of each group to make sure they are on the roster. If any spectator decides to jump in and help their server, that server will be disqualified. Each Friday I will be hosting 1 or 2 match ups per night, and after each match up I will update everyone which team won and which team lost, as well as the next bracket for the upcoming Friday. I have a band created called “Zeros Collosseum” where everyone is free to join, participants or spectators, to stay up to date with the matchups etc!

The team that wins the whole tournament will receive 10 Thunder chests each, as well as bragging rights for being the PvP Champions of Celtic Heroes (until the next tournament)

If your server is interested in joining the tournament comment below, pm me here, join the Band called “Zeros Collosseum” and pm me, or mail me in game at ZeroSkillGaming on Arawn.
Deadline to sign up is Friday December 14th!
Good luck to all participants!
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Re: Celtic Heroes 1st Server VS. Server PvP tournament

Will you be hosting a nonlixed one? There are a lot of us that would like to participate and not use consumables.
I’d like to wait and see how this tournament turns out before I plan any others, but sure in the future I will be doing more tournaments as long as all goes well.
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Re: Celtic Heroes 1st Server VS. Server PvP tournament

Will you be hosting a nonlixed one? There are a lot of us that would like to participate and not use consumables.
Looking forward to killing you while lixed.
I'll just hit you with a rune for 25k dmg.
No you wont, you cant magically bypass the game mechanic and turn items on while in arena o.O unless you want to use it from castle
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis