Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bottleneck at DL

Is it me or does dl feel super slow? I’ve been trying to gear my toon with dl for a really long time now and it’s frustrating to experience purple dropping so rarely compared to the other classes. Maybe it’s because rogues are very popular? The frequent 4* troll and sreng spawns don’t help at all. Why bother having a 4* spawn with a high chance of dropping NOTHING? It’s lame that we have to have an entire lock group log when sreng or troll is due just to kill a 4* or 5* that drops one drop. Why can’t 6* spawns be more frequent? I know it used to be worse before this but it sucks to be stuck at dl when there are so much more content in game. Lvling out of lv190 lock range before getting full dl is just a bad idea imo and there just isn’t any incentive to it when the best offhand in game requires u to have the prev questline weapon. What do you guys think of this? Can VR please comment on this? Sorry for the rant :(

Re: Bottleneck at DL

Purple does not drop less than other classes. Qll colours have an equal drop rate. Rogue is just the most played class meaning you are competing with far more other people for the drops.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Purple does not drop less than other classes. Qll colours have an equal drop rate. Rogue is just the most played class meaning you are competing with far more other people for the drops.

This statement is not in line with my experience.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I can come to terms with the drop rates being the same and that some classes are played more than the others, but what I don't understand is why all the 4*?? What's the point of logging for an armour "boss" that drops NOTHING most of the time? Also why have these 5* drop eggs or urns? What's the point of gash (which nobody ever kills), ulrob, priest and king??? OTM made a huge mistake on this imo and I'm really hoping VR would make this better? I think it would be okay if lower armour bosses occasionally dropped higher tier drops but not vice versa. This bottleneck kills progression and I believe there are ways to improve it. Ofc i do not only mean dl but across the board. What do u guys think??

I would disagree with the bottleneck. This year they greatly increased the spawn chance of 6* DL and reduced the spawn timer (along with all frozens). Otherworld is now dead with the 6* often just sat chilling there and carrow bosses are now just casually fought over.

On Donn most people by lvl 190-200 already have DL aura even in the smaller clans. If you are in a competitive clan, the main bottleneck now is unox/215 for edl weapon+offhand with top 2 clans competing for this along with revenant/210.
Werd - 226 Ranger
Meavy Hetal - 202 Warrior
Server: Donn - Clan: Concordiia

I would disagree with the bottleneck. This year they greatly increased the spawn chance of 6* DL and reduced the spawn timer (along with all frozens). Otherworld is now dead with the 6* often just sat chilling there and carrow bosses are now just casually fought over.

On Donn most people by lvl 190-200 already have DL aura even in the smaller clans. If you are in a competitive clan, the main bottleneck now is unox/215 for edl weapon+offhand with top 2 clans competing for this along with revenant/210.
I agree. They increased everything for how fast you can get full dl including the weps. Tbh it takes a lot less time to get full dl. Tbh it may just be atm for the guy assuming bottleneck. The actual bottlenecks are 215 for edl weps. And Dg of course.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

At this point with DL being so far removed from the premiere gear maybe removing placeholders wouldn’t be a bad idea and keep progression faster. Being able to achieve the top echelon gear I can see why the drops rates can be low but DL hasn’t been that for years. I can see both sides to it and improvements have been made to drops but place holders on dL bosses seems like a nuisance at this point.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+