Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Taunt ring in Danu dropped from South root
Do you mean BT’s south root? Like the add it’s self?
Its the two 5* root mobs North and South of bloodthorn.
Well that sucks not gonna lie. I thought “special” and “rare” mobs will spawn when we kill the normal ones and those special ones are supposed to drop the new gear. Well rip, there goes another cool bew feature wasted (assuming it does drop from 5* roots)

Do you mean BT’s south root? Like the add it’s self?
Well that sucks not gonna lie. I thought “special” and “rare” mobs will spawn when we kill the normal ones and those special ones are supposed to drop the new gear. Well rip, there goes another cool bew feature wasted (assuming it does drop from 5* roots)
It does drop from 5 star roots. We had a group farming out caustic earlier and the roots were the only thing we killed. Dropped from the Blazeroot.

LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

It does drop from 5 star roots. We had a group farming out caustic earlier and the roots were the only thing we killed. Dropped from the Blazeroot.

That’s really frustrating and disappointing. Well my only last hope and faith in ch is that these drops can drop from both rare mobs, like actual unique rare mobs that spawn in randomly after you kill the normal mobs, and like any 5* mob or something idk. But if it was only the 5* root or something then ya this will be extremely disappointing...

That’s really frustrating and disappointing. Well my only last hope and faith in ch is that these drops can drop from both rare mobs, like actual unique rare mobs that spawn in randomly after you kill the normal mobs, and like any 5* mob or something idk. But if it was only the 5* root or something then ya this will be extremely disappointing...
I wouldn't be too hasty on that, there could be a chance that lower flower mobs drop them too (maybe 5* have higher droprates than the noobs scattered in gardens)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Very cool, pretty much confirms that 5*s Roots by BT has a chance to drop either the Taunt or Calm Ring. Another item to add to the confirmed list :idea:

Edit: Hopefully with time we can discover if the Roots drops any other items or if other 5*s mobs in Gardens can drop similar things.

Don’t mean to be flippant but sometimes it’s nice to leave stuff in the game that needs to be figured out or found for yourselves. MMOs are about adventure and exploring after all.
I don’t want to know the locations, but would greatly appreciate it if you could confirm the pictures items were implemented ig? I love the hunt, but I don’t want to chase something that doesn’t actually exist.

We know some of the have been confirmed, but I don’t want to be hunting for a rare mob that drops a growth bracer if it wasn’t actually implemented.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

I hear you. The patch notes don’t seem to add up with what’s happening in the game which is annoying lol I wanted unique mobs to spawn too after killing lower mobs but it doesn’t seem to be happening. I’ve started killing 5* in ow now to see if I have any better luck but still nothing. Lol feel like I’m on a ghost hunt - LITERALLY lool

None of these items will drop from a mob that has a level lower than the level req of the item.
The bloom rings are 200 req, and the only 200+ plants in gardens are bloodthorn adds :(
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

None of these items will drop from a mob that has a level lower than the level req of the item.
The bloom rings are 200 req, and the only 200+ plants in gardens are bloodthorn adds :(
True. This makes total sense. It will really help with the hunt.

But really all they could’ve done is make the special rare mobs be lvl 200+.... i mean garden mobs are 199 or something. It wouldn’t be that hard.

But then the guy that said he got a rage ring(valour) he mentioned it was from a 5* reaver and those rings are level 200
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu