Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Are there 205 + mobs in CG other than the roots and BT? I’ve been focused on the area around the north most ley with the pond and Lilly pads. That’s the only place I’ve seen with 197-198 level mobs.
Ok so reread your last and you answered my question already so sorry.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

So one of clannies in clan recently discovered he had this drop on them.

Problem is, he doesn’t remember exactly where he got this ring and randomly found it when going through his inventory. He thinks it must’ve come from Corrupted Gardens by the Pollen skill and such, but he didn’t kill anything in Corrupted Gardens recently. Only thing he was in Corrupted Gardens for was a Bloodthorn Raid, and he was a tank in the North Root Group, so he suspects it must’ve either come from a BT vine or the root?

Problem is, he doesn’t remember exactly where he got this ring and randomly found it when going through his inventory. He thinks it must’ve come from Corrupted Gardens by the Pollen skill and such, but he didn’t kill anything in Corrupted Gardens recently. Only thing he was in Corrupted Gardens for was a Bloodthorn Raid, and he was a tank in the North Root Group, so he suspects it must’ve either come from a BT vine or the root?
I would not at all be surprised if the two big 5* BT roots drop them. Proper mob level, matches the "larger version of normal mob" scheme, and wouldn't be the only chaos aura mob to drop new items.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

No pic of bow, it was a dude from crom I think and he was shouting it across arena.

I'm starting to think it comes from things with chaos aura but does that mean we get the Divine brace from xtals and sents?
Last edited by Shivahh on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Ya froze that was the person and ring I was talking about in previous post haha. Good ring

game is broken
Ranger 227+