Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Black friday double plat

I spent the last 5 years thinking that about everything in game and yet here we are, same old same old. Game could be massively popular but someone is apparently just happy with the status quo. The game makes just enough money to remain viable and that is all they require.

The complete and blatant lack of deference to the paying customers is why for the first time since 2012 I am passing on double plat this year. Someone else can continue to reward them for the mediocrity.
Mannnn i remember when you used to hate on Aileron for saying these kind of stuff... i hope you finally realize he was just looking out for the players
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

I spent the last 5 years thinking that about everything in game and yet here we are, same old same old. Game could be massively popular but someone is apparently just happy with the status quo. The game makes just enough money to remain viable and that is all they require.

The complete and blatant lack of deference to the paying customers is why for the first time since 2012 I am passing on double plat this year. Someone else can continue to reward them for the mediocrity.
Mannnn i remember when you used to hate on Aileron for saying these kind of stuff... i hope you finally realize he was just looking out for the players
I do not hate anyone who plays some online game or posts on a forum nor did I disagree with all his points. I appreciated his knowledge of the game and willingness to openly point out the serious flaws.

It was his flagrant arrogance and open disdain towards the same “players” he was looking out for that rubbed me the wrong way. If he ever comes back, I won’t be disappointed, but if he never comes back I won’t be disappointed.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

1. Not all countries have black friday

2. People who just started playing this game doesn’t know anything about a double plat event.
Join a decent clan they will tell you stuff like this.
This isn’t about being in a decent clan (our clan is doing just fine FYI). He isn’t speaking about himself, he didn’t just start playing this game, he’s talking about noobs.

To have a sale that covers when the grown-ups (or many of them) get paid is good business sense. And it’s no harm to VR to have a slightly longer sale. Businesses don’t have sales in the middle of January do they? Because people have less disposable income at that time.

Side note: drop rates of anything half way decent are appalling so I’ll stick with what I’ve already bought regardless of whether they extend the sale til the end of the month.
Didn't say anything about drop rates, didn't mention anything of what you just said except joining a decent clan. So not sure what all this extra wording is about. Why are u directing at me genius??. How do I know what clan he is in lol. Take ur crappy attitude somewhere else. You got a problem tell VR not ME! Thank you Ms attitude. On a side note I've started many noobs and the biggest issue is people don't talk. You want to know something ASK. If not deal with it.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Join a decent clan they will tell you stuff like this.
This isn’t about being in a decent clan (our clan is doing just fine FYI). He isn’t speaking about himself, he didn’t just start playing this game, he’s talking about noobs.

To have a sale that covers when the grown-ups (or many of them) get paid is good business sense. And it’s no harm to VR to have a slightly longer sale. Businesses don’t have sales in the middle of January do they? Because people have less disposable income at that time.

Side note: drop rates of anything half way decent are appalling so I’ll stick with what I’ve already bought regardless of whether they extend the sale til the end of the month.
Didn't say anything about drop rates, didn't mention anything of what you just said except joining a decent clan. So not sure what all this extra wording is about. Why are u directing at me genius??. How do I know what clan he is in lol. Take ur crappy attitude somewhere else. You got a problem tell VR not ME! Thank you Ms attitude. On a side note I've started many noobs and the biggest issue is people don't talk. You want to know something ASK. If not deal with it.
Lol are you off your meds? Guess what, everything isn’t about you. The original part was in response to you. The rest wasn’t, it was relating to the rest of the thread. To illustrate how ludicrous your statement is, that’s like me going off on you for mentioning noobs not asking questions....

I didn’t say anything about noobs not asking enough questions!!! Why are you aiming it at me????!? Someone call the cops!! No, call JESUS!!! Down with this sort of thing!!! Etc etc.

Just chill out man, so defensive and angry on every thread.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Lol are you off your meds? Guess what, everything isn’t about you. The original part was in response to you. The rest wasn’t, it was relating to the rest of the thread. To illustrate how ludicrous your statement is, that’s like me going off on you for mentioning noobs not asking questions....

I didn’t say anything about noobs not asking enough questions!!! Why are you aiming it at me????!? Someone call the cops!! No, call JESUS!!! Down with this sort of thing!!! Etc etc.

That's a lie. I am not angry on every thread. Maybe the few you have seen. Sure. Some threads I'm giving people advice, some threads I'm reporting glitches, some I'm just agreeing with people. It's called libel when you make false accusations. And some threads I've posted on the rants section which is where they belong if I I'm angry as you say. They aren't gonna do double plat whenever you want.

That's a lie. I am not angry on every thread. Maybe the few you have seen. Sure. Some threads I'm giving people advice, some threads I'm reporting glitches, some I'm just agreeing with people. It's called libel when you make false accusations. And some threads I've posted on the rants section which is where they belong if I I'm angry as you say. They aren't gonna do double plat whenever you want.
I await the law suit :lol:
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Once again exagerrating stuff. You think I would honestly do that. Point is your a liar.

Once again exagerrating stuff. You think I would honestly do that. Point is your a liar.
Woah now, I wasn’t aware the you cried too much. Anyways just pointing what the issue was, but I guess you’ll claim that you’ve been playing for 20 years yadda yadda and know every single date of event for this game :)
Proud Piggie

Woah now, I wasn’t aware the you cried too much. Anyways just pointing what the issue was, but I guess you’ll claim that you’ve been playing for 20 years yadda yadda and know every single date of event for this game :)
Sheesh... ad hominem arguments are not arguments... insulting each other doesn’t help your arguments but rather weakens them and just turns a good natured thread into banter playground.
Not everyone will agree with you and not everyone will have the same expierence as you, part of life and part of a game like this. Not everyone is using the same device with the same OS on the same networks in the same countries, no 2 users expierences are going to be the exact same. If glitches etc are impeding users from expierencing the game they have a right to bring these up and use them as complaints for their inability to access content, especially if these issues are expierences by a wide user base.
So please... for the sake of the Flying Spaghetti Monster... can we discuss this civilly?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at