Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Phoenix upgrade sys

Hiya so I just opened 400 chests and was able to get 3 phoenix eggs out of the chests. However silly me thought that to upgrade the phoenixes to level three id have to buy three level one phoenixes because im use to that system for pets and mounts. is there any way we can prevent multiple purchases of the same phoenix? i don't see why anyone would need three level one phoenixes if you can't even upgrade them and it would prevent future users from committing that error.

I'm also hoping that I could get my three level one phoenixes of the same kind merged to level three. I've already made a support ticket for this on my toon.

Thank you

Majestica - Sulis

Re: Phoenix upgrade sys

I've already made a support ticket for this on my toon.

Thank you

Majestica - Sulis
This is the exact way to get this resolved! Our support team will respond and fix the error as soon as they can.

Its been two full weeks and ive already heard of people that have created tickets after me and recieved their refund before me in 3 days how is this possible ?

Re: Phoenix upgrade sys

Yes, that was correct! After I had updated I had received the refund so thank you for that.

Is there anything that I can do to assist, I've been using the support button in-game and every time after I create the ticket and submit it says that the Request was received.

I really hope that tickets aren't being somehow misplaced or the button is working correctly.