Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update On Important Issues With The New Patch

Hi Heroes!

We wanted to provide you with a quick update on some of the biggest issues affecting the new patch:

[Updated as of 3:00 PM GMT, Nov. 24th]

Faction - This has been fixed with the server restart. If your faction was reset, please email support@onethumbmobile.com with your character name and server.

Performance and battery drain - We've improved performance with the latest update.

Crashing - Most of these occurrences should be resolved.

We have sticky thread for you to try and troubleshoot the current issues. We ask that you attempt to follow those steps and then provide us with your device info here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99016

Re: Update On Important Issues With The New Patch

Do you know how long this will take for a new update to fix the crashing and will this be hours, days or weeks? Rough estimate would be appreciated.
Hi Heroes!

We wanted to provide you with a quick update on some of the biggest issues affecting the new patch:

[Updated as of 11:44 AM GMT, Nov. 21st]

Faction - This has been fixed with the server restart. If your faction was reset, please email support@onethumbmobile.com with your character name and server.

Performance and battery drain - We are testing a resolution internally.

Crashing - We believe this is related to a memory issue and working on resolving it now. A fix will come in a new update.

We have sticky thread for you to try and troubleshoot the current issues. We ask that you attempt to follow those steps and then provide us with your device info here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99016
Manetheren
Clan Havoc

Just sent a mail, its resetted in my warrior, iam Dany9898, lvl 221, warrior-Lugh
You’ve got to send an email to support to get that fixed, I’ve had the same problem. Not solved yet

Edit: anyone from VR, when do you think this will be sorted? I understand you’re all really busy but would like to get back to grinding if possible... or could you confirm how you will fix it e.g. put it back to the previous xp or just add the previous xp to whatever I grind out while waiting?? Or just max it for me and save me the effort of finishing lvl 3 haha
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Hi Heroes!

Crashing - We believe this is related to a memory issue and working on resolving it now. A fix will come in a new update.

If our faction was reset can I choose not to have it fixed and just go for the different faction lol? Seems kinda crappy that someone who accidentally went wrong faction and had to grind to get it back to lvl 0 could now somehow utilize a hiccup in the game to just do the other faction instead. Seeing as how you want us to come tact you doesn't seem like the issue will be resolved if we do nothing.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Hi Heroes!

If our faction was reset can I choose not to have it fixed and just go for the different faction lol? Seems kinda crappy that someone who accidentally went wrong faction and had to grind to get it back to lvl 0 could now somehow utilize a hiccup in the game to just do the other faction instead. Seeing as how you want us to come tact you doesn't seem like the issue will be resolved if we do nothing.
I mean, if you don't want to report it to us, that's okay I guess. :D

I didn't see FPS drops, stutter and general lag mentioned in the notes. Are these all a problem with our devices not being able to run the Unity 2018 engine or is it a case of bad optimization that will be able to get fixed?

I'm hoping it just needs some tuning because if my phone can't handle the Unity engine then I'm gonna have to take another forced hiatus... As will a majority of the player base.
Would you kindly?

I didn't see FPS drops, stutter and general lag mentioned in the notes. Are these all a problem with our devices not being able to run the Unity 2018 engine or is it a case of bad optimization that will be able to get fixed?

I'm hoping it just needs some tuning because if my phone can't handle the Unity engine then I'm gonna have to take another forced hiatus... As will a majority of the player base.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99105

HTH.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta