Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are there any plans on making the CG LUX tradeable ?

Highly unlikely. The prospect of making it tradable is that then one person can grind their way to the lvl 4 shop and buy stuff for others. That’s why they no trade stamped it to begin with. My suggestion was requiring that you have lvl X faction to equip, but that wasn’t the option the devs chose to solve that problem.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

My suggestion was requiring that you have lvl X faction to equip...
This would probably be the most fair way.
As it is now there is virtually no point to the 1-3 shops; if the above were implemented you could resell 1-3 items to recoup some value instead of losing it entirely (thus making more viable).
But yeah, making tradeable with no faction req, would be awfully unfair lol

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Well why are the normal Lux trade though. Technically you can just buy them and give or sell to anyone.
This new gear isn’t any better than the lux in other shops some is worse.
There is no excuse really when they already have so much mix that is buy and sell.
Ok, make it all tradeable, but unequipable unless you have the corresponding faction level. (The difficulty then becomes what about the people who did the triple effort of leveling one side and then the other to get both shops. Then they wouldn’t be able to wear half the gear they earned)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

If it has to be down to what you earned faction wise why is it some much gold to buy.
If it is none trade and only faction required it should be a quest reward.
If you have to pay so much for it, then it should be trade like all the other lux.

I had lv 4 in one faction and after a long long time I changed and now have level 4 in the other one. All that grinding and I still have to buy it.

I go to any other lux shop I expect premium prices because there is no grind and I can sell it on at 75%
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +