Don’t have access to the beta feedback section, apparently.
Not sure if anyone had posted already, but in phase 3, it seemed that the UI has become unresponsive to the different width of devices.
Phase 1 & 2 were responsive and stretched from end to end of the iPhone XS Max. Though my only feedback here, would be to add maybe a quarter of an inch of space on both sides so that brushing fingers don’t get in the way of gameplay.
• Phase 3 seemed to revert back to an iPhone SE’s dimensions.
• Not sure if this got fixed in phase 2 or 3, but ah also ate items. After they disappeared in phase 1 without a notice, I didn’t attempt again.
• Think I saw someone post this- active combo icon disappears.
• Phoenix Eggs were listed as tokens rather than a stable item, such as that of a dragon egg.
• if you place chests in the hot bar, then spam click it 3 times, the only way you’ll be able to exit out of the chest UI is by relaunching CH.
• In addition the UI snot being “responsive,” in phase 3, you cannot zoom in/out on gameplay.
• Phase 1&2 came with displacement bugs for iPhone XS MAX. Example: when placing a skill in the hot bar, you had to drag it over to the far left box, for it to go in the far right box.
Same bug applied to emotes. I couldn’t ever sit, it would always perform the emote above.
In phase 3, with iPhone XS MAX, you cannot use any emote. Not sure if this bug was because I was mounted on a spirit war horse, or if it was a UI bug. I did see other players able to sit, one of them playing on iPhone SE.
I’ll add more as I remember anything.
Level 210 Rogue -2knives
Level 183 Mage - FireBult