Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie(s) / TV Show(s) You've Watched

Venom was god-awful.
All of these superhero movies are trash that pander to the young and those seeking for nostalgia. I don't think we will ever see something like the Dark Knight trilogy again.

If you're looking for quality cinema without these overused cliches and laughable superpowers then best to stay away from anything produced by Marvel or DC.
I dunno about this, I'm not really a comic book fan or a marvel fan I just enjoy good movies and lately Marvels been bringing out some good ones; guardians of the galaxy, the last captain America was awsome, Avengers are starting to get good also.
Your right about the batman trilogy, still got no idea why DC stopped those when they was there #1 money makers.
Because they were getting as bad as the transformers movies.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I watched Halloween (1978) with a bunch of friends a few hours ago.

Gotta say, I think I was the only one in the room not laughing during the suspenseful scenes at how 'poorly the film has aged'. Maybe it's because this is the first horror film I've ever watched, but I honestly found it a bit spooky at times, with all the suspense and the jump scares. >.>

In any case, I really enjoyed watching it, and I can see why it's considered a classic.
Warrior - 226
Mage - 190+

The Grinch
8/10 actually a very good recreation of this classic Dr Suess story. Stayed true to the original, but had a decent storyline. Would recommend for kids of all ages. (Really got a kick out of all the gadgets too :lol:)
Bendyrick Cimberlatch did a great American accent and was perfect for the role.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

The Grinch
8/10 actually a very good recreation of this classic Dr Suess story. Stayed true to the original, but had a decent storyline. Would recommend for kids of all ages. (Really got a kick out of all the gadgets too :lol:)
Bendyrick Cimberlatch did a great American accent and was perfect for the role.
Bendyrick cimberlatch rofl...hate auto correct

...should be auto incorrect