Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Those of Us Left

Warson, Rikitt, Squid and Tyrant, glad to hear from you guys :) Hope y'all are doing well out here in the real world as well.

Loving the turnout as of now, there's a lot more people still around than I'd thought. Anybody else out there?
Would you kindly?

Not a fan of gardens update too. Tbh I find it dull and boring. Even the music is a turnoff. Personally I'd really like to see another zone similar to Lirs. With mountains, grass and little towns/villages u can visit etc. Scenery is a very important aspect of a mmorpg imo

Not a fan of gardens update too. Tbh I find it dull and boring. Even the music is a turnoff. Personally I'd really like to see another zone similar to Lirs. With mountains, grass and little towns/villages u can visit etc. Scenery is a very important aspect of a mmorpg imo
But please no snow, that killed my eyes :(. Why oh why did they leave the snow soo soo long :(.

But yes lirs is quite incredible to be honest so many different things from the terrain to the sky it was a single map but at the same time so many different areas with in. OW is a single map and even though large in size it was small in differences :(.
Carrow although a massive area still same thing through out.
Of course the towers was a very cheap upgrade lol let’s do many towers with the exact same design but change the colours LMAO the customer will thing we did so much but really we spilt the drink on the keyboard and left it just like that.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Also, this is a personal preference, but for me this game takes too much time. I think mobile games should allow you to play for 20-30 minutes and then be able to go. That’s almost impossible with ch nowadays. When I just started playing the game around 2013 this was actually possible.

If I wanted to dive into a hardcore mmorpg I would probably get a pc or a console and get a game with a higher quality.
With CH you can still pop in and out every so often...that's pretty much all I'm doing these days. You just need to get over the stigma of "I have to be on all the time to help my clan out".

Yes, the game requires a huge amount of time investment for camping and leveling...but it kinda needs to be that way, with how the game is currently set up. VR could change things around so that everything is a much faster pace...leveling takes place 5 times faster, bosses spawn way more often, and drop more things...that would mean more players get to the endgame quickly, instead of giving up after hitting the 100+ range where it starts taking a lot of time to do everything. There would be plenty of pros and cons to something like that though. A much faster player turnover, for example.

I also think that OTM was not trying to create just another "mobile" game (as most people understand the word). Yes, most mobile games are created to peak your interest for a few weeks, then pretty soon you hit the end or get bored, and move on. Like you said, hardcore MMOs aren't that way...and I think what OTM was trying to do was recreate a more in-depth MMO game, but for a different audience (mobile players).

It seems like it worked...just look at how long a lot of players have been playing. Good luck finding other "mobile" games that have players from 5+ years ago.
Well said. I love this game so much *because* of the grind!

I joined forums June 2012. Still around I like to take a gander at forums once in a while. Just don’t post very often n whatnot.
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

I’ve been here since early 2012 forums atleast started July 2011 and have recently quit because of the way the game has been managed thus far and nothing will come in the near future to peak MY interest.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired