Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quest for the Helm journal log ... continued

Day 189...

Many friends have cake in gone over the last several months. It’s hard to believe that we started this over 6 months ago. It’s even more harder to believe that in 6 months we haven’t gotten a single helmet.

Today will be another chance as we will be killing the pony again in a couple hours.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Day 191 ... that was charming

Well another bloodthorn was slain. It was one of our more efficient kills. Only required us to consume 3 potions of purification. Volt root still is a ,monster that is rough on the group when he shows up to help. I don’t think that anyone believes in the BT helmet anymore. I have a list of comrades that have quit playing and are willing to come back once we have proof that the chances at..of the helmet dropping ecome realistic.

The loot from the recent bloodthorn included a royal an imperial and a godly charm. Thus we are calling that bloodthorn the charming bloodthorn.

Day 192...

We’ve had to start recruiting to add to our ranks. As the quest has not yielded any results yet we have had some of our numbers decide to hang up their weapons and retire from their adventures. So to ensure that the quest can continue we have had to add to our ranks. We’ve been striving to work on our culture as a clan and have been successful in becoming a place that other Individuals from other parallel worlds want to come to and make their home. We strive to do our best to provide gear and assistance to help them on their ventures getting experience needed on our world to join the hunt.

Yet, at this moment the quest is turning into a fools treasure hunt. I used to make fun of people who would commit their life to finding a treasure that most likely doesn’t exist. Yet now I feel like I have become one of those that I made fun of. Am I simply searching for a treasure using a treasure map that isn’t real?

Day 199...

Finally able to see the work again. We were able to gather enough comrades to destroy bloodthorn for our 59th kill. Still no helmet.

Good news is Gelebron has noticeably improved the loot he is carrying.

Tomorrow marks day 200 and should be our 60th kill of BT. We will see what we get