Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Also stand by my initial statement as wyld ammy being best in game on certain rogues for one factor HIGHLY overlooked as well as a cpl smaller ones.
The direct damage on a valour ammy easily out powers the sun ammy skill unless you're talking about 5* dl/short term fights. Otherwise if you had to put it into example it would be:
2 rogues using valour ammys auto, then for 45 seconds one person's ammy loses 240 heat damage while the other continues .
Also your perspective on people using the scoundrel ammy I can only agree to use it on one skill and that's rend, the ammy you suggested is cunning, str, vit.
For ss and poison it's an osan ammy, adds both dex and cunning.
And before you say you could use it on qs ask yourself how effectively you could swap a brace, ring (recommendations of toothpicks guide) + now an ammy.
If you were to not stubbornly answer this then you know the answer, uneffective and eventually you would screw up hence lose dps.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

As TP mentions the scaling of a reaper ring, (which they’ve already previously announced there will be no more scaling items btw unless if VR changes their minds on it) their is no mentioning of wyld ammy scaling. The wyld ammy scales in increments of 5 combat levels. Every 5 levels above/below a mob that you are effects not only it’s accuracy, but it’s damage output as well.

The Wyld ammy’s balances out with damage from the runic ammy at lvl 225. However the wyld ammy holds 1k health so points may be taken out of vit and added to str. It also has 150 dex and str. So in theory 160 (vit points saved from health bonus) + 150 dex + 150 str = a total of 460 more stat points to divy up between str and dex.

But yes I agree with u on the osan ammy for ss I forgot about that one for maximum dps. However sneaky, qs, rend and assassinate are far more buffed with scoundrels ammy than runic. Not just rend alone.
I think you're overestimating how much impact cunning has to certain skills.
I think u overestimate how much true damage that runic ammy adds to skills/autos even with a fatty fire lure
Last edited by aftermath on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.