Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Botters at hawkhurst

Hi all. Idk if its the same in your worlds but in Arawn we have a lot of bots farming hawkhurst chests in murky vaults. Its annoying as it is a pretty good place to level and actually farm. Can VR do something about this? Ban all the bots account there or something?

Re: Botters at hawkhurst

Cause you can't be there all day to play ch. Eventually it adds up.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Hi all. Idk if its the same in your worlds but in Arawn we have a lot of bots farming hawkhurst chests in murky vaults. Its annoying as it is a pretty good place to level and actually farm. Can VR do something about this? Ban all the bots account there or something?
Not had that problem much any more but months ago it was a major issue. They need the time, date, server, and character name and location of said better. Every report I've sent them I've never seen that person again so seems like it works.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Yea, I have seen botters in Arawn farming for days on end. One time there was 3 botters in the same area that were basically all the same level. Probably all the accounts were ran by the same person, but now thinking about it, these botters stay low of enough level to auto grab the enemies attention so they don't have to auto click. I'm guessing there is no way to stop them from doing this other than getting them banned.