Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quest for the Helm journal log ... continued

Day 177....

Sometimes we have the strangest dreams. Last night I dreamed that I was at a wedding in the castle. I don’t know whose wedding but for some reason the name Buttercup keeps coming to mind. Weird stuff.

Today we have our guards out looking for Bloodthorn to return. But there has entered an aura of disinterest amongst the troops. We are at the 6 month mark of hunting for helmets. By this time our troops expected 5 to 6 helmets to be discov red. The fact that the has been discovered is causing people to give up. Some have even mentioned heading to the docks in Lirs reach and sailing off into the sunset to never return.

RIP
Allyknife
Alpine Greene

We will miss you
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Day 178...

I must admit each day becomes more and more difficult. I find myself asking. What’s the point. What is the purpose. As I strive to find new purpose in mentoring people I meet a resistance that I didn’t expect. Well each day becomes more and more difficult to hold people together. I realize I alone can not keep people in the fight.

Swee, The fights must go on, we will retrieve what we deserve from Bloodthorn , I will stand by your side till the end, but i'm starting to lose hope too, maybe this helm is a myth, we might never know since the odds aren't in our favour.
But the show must go on! One day, we will get that helm, it's just a matter of time.

Evolved Ranger - Level 202 Ranger
Revolved - Level 125 Warrior

Wait we’re still killing BT on gwyd?
Rip my gkp

In all seriousness though it’ went from “wouldn’t it be funny if a helm never drops,” to a meme, to us forgetting helms even exist in all practicality. We have gotten all the loot from BT that will drop and are just killing for the 1% chance of an ability ring or the 0% chance of a helm...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Day 179...

Family is great and important. With the support of family you can make it through anything. I am grateful for the support of the family we have in our little world of Gwydion. With their sustaining perhaps we can endure through the recession that is facing us. Today was fun though, we killed Mordris and Necro and now are on the lookout for Gelebron and while we are up in the tower we are keeping an eye toward the garden in case Bloodthorn returns.

Day 181...

Today is a day to relax and unwind. Each day after we kill Bloodthorn I have to find a way to detoxify. Today I choose to kill goblins in crookback to try to keep my mind focused. Its hard to believe that a helmet even exists at this point.

Day 184...

Coldness has set in. Without a helmet of proper quality to keep my warm I have had to seek warmth and refuge in a place that I dare not take my quill. I will continue to journal as often as I can but the message is beginning to be repeetitive. I peaked into the alternate world of beta but feel unmitigated bated to leave feedback as the gods misled us last time they opened that mystical portal. I have lost most confidence is progress going forward. During the beta of Bloodthorn a helmet was found once wveryb5 or 6 kills. That to me is an appropriate ratio and yet we are approaching 60 kills without one

Day 187...

Writing in my journal has not been of any interest... frankly I don't have anything new to report. Bloodthorn is due to return again, we are working on a plan to be able to kill him with less people than normal. At this point I think I will start a contest with my classmates to create a new personality and see how fast we can progress without using lux or elixirs. At the same time I think I would get tired of that after 20 minutes.