Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Colours cleaning Arawn?

Oh by the way talking about skill based guild, is pulling adds on Res after we outlocked them at Prot considered as skill based? I think that’s the best example of what is meant by skill based. For Res we just zerg Prot, outlock rival clan and then zerg kill it whether adds are pulled on us or not. Lol.
The people involved were talked to and throughout most the clan its a common agreement to stray away from griefing and shouldnt happen again. Although if it does, by all means tell Joe...we dont intend griefing. (Sorry for puttin u on the spot Joe :p ) -No further comment
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Oh by the way talking about skill based guild, is pulling adds on Res after we outlocked them at Prot considered as skill based? I think that’s the best example of what is meant by skill based. For Res we just zerg Prot, outlock rival clan and then zerg kill it whether adds are pulled on us or not. Lol.

I deeply regret what accured. Sometimes when we take on X Res players we have to allow them time to return to a more civilized way of gaming. They are coming from an environment that both supports and encourages dirty tactics.

Aren’t you the one who does the cry mama stuff?

Again my sincerest apology.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I deeply regret what accured. Sometimes when we take on X Res players we have to allow them time to return to a more civilized way of gaming. They are coming from an environment that both supports and encourages dirty tactics.

Aren’t you the one who does the cry mama stuff?

Again my sincerest apology.
Apologies accepted. Our current chief and leaders have given strict instruction to clan that no one is allowed to grief rival clan at bosses after lock. I suppose when u clean up Arawn by taking in indiscriminately scumbags who left Res, u end up with the **** on your esteem clan’s reputation as well. And now your civilised way of gaming is tainted with ****. Hard to scrub it off, they are part of the DNA of those people. It’s better to let them transfer servers. They won’t be with you for long anyway so there isn’t much for u to worry about.
Last edited by Dark Kitty on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Please don't try to circumvent the profanity filter.

The people involved were talked to and throughout most the clan its a common agreement to stray away from griefing and shouldnt happen again. Although if it does, by all means tell Joe...we dont intend griefing. (Sorry for puttin u on the spot Joe :p ) -No further comment
Good. Thank you.

Smelly, I don’t understand. Would you please take a moment and explain this to me?

Thank you.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I'd appreciate if you guys kept this civil..

Tbh this thread had kind of run its course already.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Apologies accepted. Our current chief and leaders have given strict instruction to clan that no one is allowed to grief rival clan at bosses after lock. I suppose when u clean up Arawn by taking in indiscriminately scumbags who left Res, u end up with the **** on your esteem clan’s reputation as well. And now your civilised way of gaming is tainted with ****. Hard to scrub it off, they are part of the DNA of those people. It’s better to let them transfer servers. They won’t be with you for long anyway so there isn’t much for u to worry about.
Im sorry we did not enjoy the direction Res was taking with the chief at the time Smelly (we being any player who left res unhappy, chief being BigDiesel379), i did not enjoy being talked behind my back by him, i did not enjoy him lying to chief of another clan about forcing people to leave res and that they all said it was cause i made them. (This in turn never happened, multiple people were unhappy and i was the only one who left, nor did i try and make anyone leave. There is an ss somewhere in my 2800 photos of bigds statement such as that.) Im sorry i did not enjoy the fact that people were given such privelages as leaders were given. I am sorry i had to deal with entitled leaders telling me what to do and giving me warnings over tiny things after being in clan 8 months already a gen compared to my 4 years or so of playing game. I am also sorry i did not want to deal with the constant problem of nudes in that clan, being 3 people i can namely said made a problem with it, with the problem also spilling into the clan chat (i was on when it happened), all 3 arent in res anymore, one recently left. So in conclusion, I’m sorry that after several years in that clan i became unhappy with the way things are and that i didnt follow res protocol of turning in drops, which in turn caused my reputation to be ruined by res. For if you dont turn in drops you are called ‘’unfathomable tainting the server and any clan they join’’ which smellys general opinion. I didnt feel that spending years acquiring this gear just to turn it back in (which would give 0 reason to play the game anymore) made sense. My apologies if i wanted to play the game with the ability to do what the warrior class is meant to be, and still have the gear i got, instead of having literally nothing, cause without it, or in other words, with the res belief of turning all gear in if u leave unhappy, its basically a statement to quit the game because without res its hard to necro and up gear and you need to rely on that one clan.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Im sorry we did not enjoy the direction Res was taking with the chief at the time Smelly (we being any player who left res unhappy, chief being BigDiesel379), i did not enjoy being talked behind my back by him, i did not enjoy him lying to chief of another clan about forcing people to leave res and that they all said it was cause i made them. (This in turn never happened, multiple people were unhappy and i was the only one who left, nor did i try and make anyone leave. There is an ss somewhere in my 2800 photos of bigds statement such as that.) Im sorry i did not enjoy the fact that people were given such privelages as leaders were given. I am sorry i had to deal with entitled leaders telling me what to do and giving me warnings over tiny things after being in clan 8 months already a gen compared to my 4 years or so of playing game. I am also sorry i did not want to deal with the constant problem of nudes in that clan, being 3 people i can namely said made a problem with it, with the problem also spilling into the clan chat (i was on when it happened), all 3 arent in res anymore, one recently left. So in conclusion, I’m sorry that after several years in that clan i became unhappy with the way things are and that i didnt follow res protocol of turning in drops, which in turn caused my reputation to be ruined by res. For if you dont turn in drops you are called ‘’unfathomable tainting the server and any clan they join’’ which smellys general opinion. I didnt feel that spending years acquiring this gear just to turn it back in (which would give 0 reason to play the game anymore) made sense. My apologies if i wanted to play the game with the ability to do what the warrior class is meant to be, and still have the gear i got, instead of having literally nothing, cause without it, or in other words, with the res belief of turning all gear in if u leave unhappy, its basically a statement to quit the game because without res its hard to necro and up gear and you need to rely on that one clan.
I’ll just post some responses here since it appears to be some misrepresentation in there.

First, I’m not entirely sure where people are getting “nudes” on our chat since it’s constantly monitored by admins and any inappropriate and pictures and words are moderated and deleted very quickly. (Good ol PG) Unless you’re on a separate band that isn’t moderated, I’m not entirely sure where people would be getting these offensive images. Another thing that seems odd is the idea of “Privileged Leaders.” Resurgence runs a system of DKP (which is acquired by being active on both Raid Bosses and DL/EDL Bosses) and so there is no favoritism in getting geared. Be active and you can pretty much be the best in your class.

It’s the job of the leaders to ensure a peaceful, friendly, and fun gameplay while in Arawn, and so they will issue warnings to people who they feel are engaging in behavior designed to hurt, harrase, or provoke others, even despite how long that person was in clan for. We even had leaders in the past resign when they felt they couldn’t uphold this goal anymore and even asked other leaders to resign when they felt they aren’t holding this goal up anymrore.

Regarding the drops being turned in, we have had people in the past end up selling items for hundreds of dollars that the clan has collectively helped the person obtain, and so it’s a bit iffy to some members(other people don’t care lol) on whether someone is going to do the same thing.