Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Critical Ability Test Results!

Bravo, kudos are yours fordoing this :) Taking my hat off to you sir. I'd be interested to see what would happen if you repeated those 3 datasets to see what the 1000 hit critical variation looked like as is. E.g. without any rings would you get up to the highest % anyway ? If yes then it's truly a useless ring set.

I can't h3lp but think that once you have 1200/1200 or 3300/3300 then rings wont improve the crit hit rate afterwards. I remember trying aomething similar on gladiators and couldn't get anything statistically significant to happen no matter what ring combination i tried. Ah well its a shame i thought.

Again, bravo for that study. Applause
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

Re: Critical Ability Test Results!

Bravo, kudos are yours fordoing this :) Taking my hat off to you sir. I'd be interested to see what would happen if you repeated those 3 datasets to see what the 1000 hit critical variation looked like as is. E.g. without any rings would you get up to the highest % anyway ? If yes then it's truly a useless ring set.

I can't h3lp but think that once you have 1200/1200 or 3300/3300 then rings wont improve the crit hit rate afterwards. I remember trying aomething similar on gladiators and couldn't get anything statistically significant to happen no matter what ring combination i tried. Ah well its a shame i thought.

Again, bravo for that study. Applause
So basically critical rings or the dragon critical ability only helps if your ability isn't maxed? Basically only helps people who power lix to 220 and have low abilities. If that's the case
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.