Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carrow Carnage

Will it happen this year
Anything is possible. VR might have some sort of mini event planned coming up soon for Halloween, but it may not necessarily be a “Carrowmore Carnage” event. (Or they may choose to just focus completely on getting the beta started as soon as possible, I honestly have no idea).

As always, any type of event will be announced on social media and here on the forums (in a new thread, not as a reply to a question) a few days before it starts, so watch for it there.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hope they do a legacy carnage, the kind where legacies spawn every 3 hours on the dot, not the (a micro raised chance but still random kind) they're lots of fun and it gets lots of new gear into circulation and new players can get some good gear with there being so many drops, brings back activity, even if temporary activity.. still better than nothing at all..

If not that, atleast a reduced spawn time for necro mord hrung aggy prot gele,

Please not a 'legacy carnage' again.. that was horrific.
:lol: :lol: It really was terrible. Was more like ‘camping carnage’ than anything
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Please not a 'legacy carnage' again.. that was horrific.
:lol: :lol: It really was terrible. Was more like ‘camping carnage’ than anything
Even though we needed people stationed at legacy bosses 24/7 for the last legacy carnage lol, hosting another Legacy carnage with set spawn times could be a nice event for VR to do, especially since who doesn’t like a good ol fashion lock battle ;)

Yay, another mini event that will require us to be on 24/7 for almost no reward. Biggest reward in that event was tri logging in legacy mains locks and getting like 36k-39k gold. Most of it was trash drops.

Mini event on raids carnages was decent, I slept 7 hours the entire event (and we didnt do bt then), mostly to attend every single gele, and had decent drops. But despite the lot of heat the randomized legacy event receieved, when it ended players were satisfied that it was relaxing event.

Increased drop rates mini event will beat everything.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Yay, another mini event that will require us to be on 24/7 for almost no reward. Biggest reward in that event was tri logging in legacy mains locks and getting like 36k-39k gold. Most of it was trash drops.

Mini event on raids carnages was decent, I slept 7 hours the entire event (and we didnt do bt then), mostly to attend every single gele, and had decent drops. But despite the lot of heat the randomized legacy event receieved, when it ended players were satisfied that it was relaxing event.

Increased drop rates mini event will beat everything.
Raid carnage would trump legacy carnage
Hi