Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

2011 Morrigan Player saying hello..

I was scrolling through the Morrigan section of the forums for the first time in awhile and i thought id drop by and say hello for old times sake...

I started playing Celtic Heroes on July of 2011 and Morrigan was the server that i played on. At the time my IGN was (Monkeyman). I was a gurdian within the servers first dominant clan which went by the name Alliance. At the time we would reside in dustwithers. Our clan was the only clan able to defeat the dustwither bosses and we were among the first clan in morrigan to have a strict level requirement (Level 40 at the time) and a clan bank. I came here wondering if anyone within the Morrigan forums know if the following players from 2011 still play:

Magika (Chieftan of Alliance)
JackDiesel
DeathsShadow
Sneakypants
Fozz
DeathsDoom
Dayton

If you go to the very first page of the Morrigan forum section (Page 98) you will see forum posts made by me and my Alliance clanmates from 2011. (Alot of my posts were quit cringe as at the time i was of a young age.

As i look through the recent posts about Morrigan and see all these new big clans it always amazes me that at one point the community of Morrigan was so much smaller and simpler and to see how much it has changed is extremely interesting to see.

As July 2012 i decided to leave and join the server Arawn and as of now i still currently play on Arawn and am part of the clan Resurgence.

Hope you all have a great day , peace...
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

Re: 2011 Morrigan Player saying hello..

Hello! I was also playing at this time. I wasn’t lvl 40 and joined alliance right before stonevale was released. (Avalon was already created at this time which took most of the endgame players at the time)

Most of those characters you mentioned never made it to the stonevale update. Magika played a little into stonevale and then i believe moved servers. DeathsShadow quit when stonevale was released then came back a while after and played off and on until carrowmore update. There’s maybe 5 people left who started in Morrigan in 2011 that are still here.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Hello! I was also playing at this time. I wasn’t lvl 40 and joined alliance right before stonevale was released. (Avalon was already created at this time which took most of the endgame players at the time)

Most of those characters you mentioned never made it to the stonevale update. Magika played a little into stonevale and then i believe moved servers. DeathsShadow quit when stonevale was released then came back a while after and played off and on until carrowmore update. There’s maybe 5 people left who started in Morrigan in 2011 that are still here.
Only 5 you think? Who are the other 3? ;)
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Idk. You weren’t around in 2011 so who are you referring to? Unless you were under another name. Which is possible. I was Warsong, not Songz at the time.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Idk. You weren’t around in 2011 so who are you referring to? Unless you were under another name. Which is possible. I was Warsong, not Songz at the time.
I started in october 2011 this forum account was made in 2011. And it was kgrkid.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

I started in october 2011 this forum account was made in 2011. And it was kgrkid.
Ahhhh. I didn’t get into forums till January 2012 I think. I saw no point at the time.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack