Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

(someone mentioned chests so: )
I there's an upcoming chest post-unity can it please have mount whistles (I'm sure there's other stuff we'd all like, but this is a general priority)

Also, that sounds suspiciously like a hint at a PvP server... :shock:
No please god mount whistles sound cancer, u dont need mount whistles its usfull i agree but it wud be a waste to make it part of the 1-3 items that are in chests, chests r alrdy spectral lol
Technically you don't *need* any of the items that drop from chests. A lot of people are turned off of mounts because it's not as easy to get whistles as idols.

I'm a huge +1 for mount whistles.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I there's an upcoming chest post-unity can it please have mount whistles (I'm sure there's other stuff we'd all like, but this is a general priority)

No please god mount whistles sound cancer, u dont need mount whistles its usfull i agree but it wud be a waste to make it part of the 1-3 items that are in chests, chests r alrdy spectral lol
Technically you don't *need* any of the items that drop from chests. A lot of people are turned off of mounts because it's not as easy to get whistles as idols.

Huge -1. If I’m already paying a lot for a chest jackpoubt moubt I don’t want to pay even more for whistles. Will just end up putting more people off and lose VR money. Normal mounts idc as their main use is transport
Hi

Re: Beta

Few days later some nerds gonna make a false page where it also asks for your password :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Huge -1. If I’m already paying a lot for a chest jackpoubt moubt I don’t want to pay even more for whistles. Will just end up putting more people off and lose VR money. Normal mounts idc as their main use is transport
If I remember correctly, when they mixed the Aeon Chest and Season chest together, it didn’t hurt any drop chance for lixes and stuff since the Aeon item replaced the chance to get nothing from the chest (or it might be something completely different but the same idea applies)

If they were to add Mount whistles into Chests, they -hopefully- would replace the chance of it dropping nothing, and instead replace it with the whistle.

They just need to let us be able to duel anywhere. That way people could duel for fun while camping things.
+2
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

If I remember correctly, when they mixed the Aeon Chest and Season chest together, it didn’t hurt any drop chance for lixes and stuff since the Aeon item replaced the chance to get nothing from the chest (or it might be something completely different but the same idea applies)

If they were to add Mount whistles into Chests, they -hopefully- would replace the chance of it dropping nothing, and instead replace it with the whistle.
They need to remove aoen items completely and revert back to how chests had new fashion and mounts every event. Chests became a joke after aeon items were thrown in. I much rather have a crate of mount whistles than the 50th pair of pink dark rider gloves.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

That seems like a perfect idea that way there won’t be 7383 people dueling in castle instead of actually doing the testing. Because all that is really needed in this beta is lots hp and speed to check the areas.
There will be plenty of time for those people to duel each other after the beta...
Did u guys take into consideration I posted of a vortex that ports you to an all server non-trade arena :3 ???

They need to remove aoen items completely and revert back to how chests had new fashion and mounts every event. Chests became a joke after aeon items were thrown in. I much rather have a crate of mount whistles than the 50th pair of pink dark rider gloves.
I hope if aeon does get removed that people will stfu about having old items added back because look at where this aeon bs got us.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

I hope if aeon does get removed that people will stfu about having old items added back because look at where this aeon bs got us.
its too late to remove aeon now. There will be a bigger uproar if it is removed at this point than those few old players still holding on to fash being exclusive to the past.

Personally i still like the aeon fash. Its rare without being non existant and gives some excitement into dull previously mountless chests (even tho in over 2k chests i got only 1 80/10 mount and 1 dragon egg -.- )i did get some pretty neat stuff like black spirit charm some ard woads fg hunter and lanrik pieces.
Collecters hate it but you really cant please everyone. OTM aimed to please the majority and succeded in doing so
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

its too late to remove aeon now. There will be a bigger uproar if it is removed at this point than those few old players still holding on to fash being exclusive to the past.

Personally i still like the aeon fash. Its rare without being non existant and gives some excitement into dull previously mountless chests (even tho in over 2k chests i got only 1 80/10 mount and 1 dragon egg -.- )i did get some pretty neat stuff like black spirit charm some ard woads fg hunter and lanrik pieces.
Collecters hate it but you really cant please everyone. OTM aimed to please the majority and succeded in doing so
I think Aeon ruined chests altogether once the chests merged. I prefer the chests prior to tokens, when the excitement came from opening new exclusive event fashion and mounts. I would like to see tokens kept, but aoen items removed and replace with event new fashion and mounts. I know the last two chests had new fashion, but I don’t even bother trying to collect anymore because the junk aoen items make it harder than necessary. I don’t care too much about fashion maintaining rarity, but hate how it impacted the chances of getting new fashion. I’d remove aoen, add whistles, new mounts/fashion/exclusive items similar to kites. OTM lost their creativity ..I want to see VR bring some creativity back and stop recycling same content with every chest.

For non plat buyers, add whistles to bounty shop.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu