Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quest for the Helm journal log ... continued

Day 159 ...

we killed a 48th Bloodthorn yesterday. When sorting through the carnage of the battle and walking amidst the remains for all the vines that were slaughtered we found the spoils we were seeking. However, we were once again disappointed. More necklaces for the wall of shame in the tavern. We did get an energy harvest ring, I quickly ask my companions which of us can use this ring. To which they reply, "as a druid you can". I look in my spell book and sure enough on a page of uselessness I find the incantation for Energy Harvest. Time to add that ring to the pile of uselessness.

Hark, in the distance I hear something that sounds like metal scrapping against metal. I choose to go investigate. As I get closer to the sound I hear multiple scrapping noises. Then I enter into a clearing only to find some of my comrades who have all broke out their old bloodlust helmets and they are sharpening the horns. A pit feels in my stomach, I know what they are up to, I knew this day would come. Out of obligation I ask, "what are you doing?" hoping that maybe I am wrong. Ethain slowly looks up from his work, eyes filled with rage, his tone is soft but there is a pain and anger twined into it, "we have been hunting for months, spending countless resources, we have lost close friends along the way. two more kills and we riot." His eyes meet mine in a way that tells me to accept what he is saying. He turns his attention back toward sharpening his treasured helmet and he faintly say "we have been forsaken, we will not be ignored."

I worry that I can only harness the rage so long before an explosion of anger takes place. RIP the public realm knows as general discussion if we get to 50 kills of Bloodthorn and no helmet.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Quest for the Helm journal log ... continue.

Day 160...

Personal entry,

I’m tired today. I feel consumed with the desire for the helmet we are seeking. I realized today that all other things don’t matter much to me. I must have one. The thought is beginning to make me lose focus on other things Perhaps tonight’s kill, number 49 will prove fruitful

Day 162...

An excitement has returned to camp. The last 3 times we have killed a minion of proteus we scavenged a pureness hour of him. This has gone a long way to restoring spirits amongst my kin. And to top it off Bloodthorn arrived at his earliest time. We will killing number 50 soon!

Day 163...

The day of the torch and Pitchfork. The day started so positive, Proteus has been kind to us and we were about to kill number 50 of the Bloodthorn family. We were so excited, surely after 6 months we would finally find a helmet. We killed the Plant before having to consume a 4th potion of purification. Then the anger and rage hit. No helmet again?!?!?! One leader led a chant of 'riot, riot, riot' amongst the clan. Another went to the areas of the world we first started this journey on to find torches and pitchforks. RIOT is about to happen.

Day 164...

The council has decided that we can no longer hold out on counting on helmets. We decided to take a vote and have given another player a doch gul helmet. It’s a bitter sweet moment, I feel like I have let my clan down. They trusted me to attend the conference known as beta and give feedback to ensure our clans success. While I realize the lack of discovery of a helm is out of my control, I do know if I was them I would think that this should have been addressed at that conference.

Day 165...

A cold breeze filters in the air. Samhain is upon us. I must consider what entering into the dark half of the year will bring. I have been cooking extra to store some perfected baras in the storehouse in case it’s a rough winter. We have decided the feast is going to take place in the tavern and I’m going to see if one of the clanmates wants to host a scavenger hunt to celebrate

Day 165...

A cold breeze filters in the air. Samhain is upon us. I must consider what entering into the dark half of the year will bring. I have been cooking extra to store some perfected baras in the storehouse in case it’s a rough winter. We have decided the feast is going to take place in the tavern and I’m going to see if one of the clanmates wants to host a scavenger hunt to celebrate
A scavenger hunt you say :shock: 8-)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at