Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

Will answer all the questions on Monday, getting late here now.

The plan at present is to give everyone damage immune toons with all leystones unlocked, but that may change.
That seems like a perfect idea that way there won’t be 7383 people dueling in castle instead of actually doing the testing. Because all that is really needed in this beta is lots hp and speed to check the areas.

Actual account, we may well be using preset characters as this isn't a test about checking combat/item balance.
Whoa so you’re telling me I won’t be able to see how my white coven looks like until it’s Live???
Now that’s a valid concern!
Maybe they just want to make sure that the game is running first before actually spending more time into fixing the item issues. Which I understand because it seems like they don’t want to copy our characters with the items into a beta server

Whoa so you’re telling me I won’t be able to see how my white coven looks like until it’s Live???
Now that’s a valid concern!
Maybe they just want to make sure that the game is running first before actually spending more time into fixing the item issues. Which I understand because it seems like they don’t want to copy our characters with the items into a beta server
We were originally told it was gonna fix fashion item effects like white Coven and purple party hat since they got messed up hardcore.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

We were originally told it was gonna fix fashion item effects like white Coven and purple party hat since they got messed up hardcore.
Very true, however, the main purpose of the beta is going to make sure the new version is releasable. If a fashion item's sparkle is off, that's not a huge deal...it can be fixed later. However, if walking by a wall causes the camera to clip through and show the endless void beyond...that's a bigger deal.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see how the effects are updated too, but the big deal is the testing of the general stuff, which is a very good reason why it should only be generic characters...so there are less "fluff" testers only there to see how their personal stuff looks.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The plan at present is to give everyone damage immune toons with all leystones unlocked, but that may change.
That seems like a perfect idea that way there won’t be 7383 people dueling in castle instead of actually doing the testing. Because all that is really needed in this beta is lots hp and speed to check the areas.
This is a great idea as half the people that apply for beta do it just to hang in castle and pvp and don't do any real testing
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This is a great idea as half the people that apply for beta do it just to hang in castle and pvp and don't do any real testing
Just add 1 of every item to every beta toon and we good
Hi

Very true, however, the main purpose of the beta is going to make sure the new version is releasable. If a fashion item's sparkle is off, that's not a huge deal...it can be fixed later. However, if walking by a wall causes the camera to clip through and show the endless void beyond...that's a bigger deal.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see how the effects are updated too, but the big deal is the testing of the general stuff, which is a very good reason why it should only be generic characters...so there are less "fluff" testers only there to see how their personal stuff looks.
Lol I know. This isn’t me first time for beta for this mmo let alone the dozen of other MMOs I’ve betad for. Was more of a sarcastic comment in the first place. :lol:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

That would take forever unless it’s a closed beta. If I had to guess there is like 30k items

That would take forever unless it’s a closed beta. If I had to guess there is like 30k items
Just 1 if every raid item from mord up
Hi