Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Will the bloom quest xp be higher ?

#3
Apples-Bele wrote:They’re changing it so, the XP you’d get now from handing in blossoms at 200, tomorrow you’ll get that xp at 181 instead. Nerfing it massively if I understood correctly.


From how Schwing described it, it sounds like it was a bug all along. Instead of being set as a level 180 quest in the server, it was set as 200...which is why the exp continued at the same rate up until level 200, instead of starting to drop after 180 like it was apparently supposed to.

Seems kinda weird that they took so long to fix it, though.
Eragon123, level 220 ranger
Zamorak1, level 220 mage
Zaros1, level 200 rogue
SirPrysing, level 200 warrior
SirRenitee, level 200 druid
SoldiersofJah - Sulis

I wish I was punnier when I was noobier

Check out the CH Database!

Re: Will the bloom quest xp be higher ?

#5
Eragon123 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:They’re changing it so, the XP you’d get now from handing in blossoms at 200, tomorrow you’ll get that xp at 181 instead. Nerfing it massively if I understood correctly.


From how Schwing described it, it sounds like it was a bug all along. Instead of being set as a level 180 quest in the server, it was set as 200...which is why the exp continued at the same rate up until level 200, instead of starting to drop after 180 like it was apparently supposed to.

Seems kinda weird that they took so long to fix it, though.


This is correct.

The latter statement is true too ;).

Re: Will the bloom quest xp be higher ?

#6
Difinitus wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:They’re changing it so, the XP you’d get now from handing in blossoms at 200, tomorrow you’ll get that xp at 181 instead. Nerfing it massively if I understood correctly.


From how Schwing described it, it sounds like it was a bug all along. Instead of being set as a level 180 quest in the server, it was set as 200...which is why the exp continued at the same rate up until level 200, instead of starting to drop after 180 like it was apparently supposed to.

Seems kinda weird that they took so long to fix it, though.


This is correct.

The latter statement is true too ;).

It wasn’t a bug. Idk why they would change when people like it. Only thing I can see is plat purchases which will benefit them But will probably reduce the amount of players that hit 200 or eg
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior
Soon to retire

Balor:
Rasputin: 200 Rogue
Upcoming Druid

Re: Will the bloom quest xp be higher ?

#7
Corrupt wrote:
Difinitus wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
From how Schwing described it, it sounds like it was a bug all along. Instead of being set as a level 180 quest in the server, it was set as 200...which is why the exp continued at the same rate up until level 200, instead of starting to drop after 180 like it was apparently supposed to.

Seems kinda weird that they took so long to fix it, though.


This is correct.

The latter statement is true too ;).

It wasn’t a bug. Idk why they would change when people like it. Only thing I can see is plat purchases which will benefit them But will probably reduce the amount of players that hit 200 or eg

They literally just confirmed it was a bug... Many people enjoyed it but it also brought about a massive amount of botting as people would park there toons there for days.
Herne:
Wardon-220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- Work in progress ranger

Re: Will the bloom quest xp be higher ?

#8
Corrupt wrote:
Difinitus wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
From how Schwing described it, it sounds like it was a bug all along. Instead of being set as a level 180 quest in the server, it was set as 200...which is why the exp continued at the same rate up until level 200, instead of starting to drop after 180 like it was apparently supposed to.

Seems kinda weird that they took so long to fix it, though.


This is correct.

The latter statement is true too ;).

It wasn’t a bug. Idk why they would change when people like it. Only thing I can see is plat purchases which will benefit them But will probably reduce the amount of players that hit 200 or eg


The only people who can claim with 100% certainty that it was a bug are the developers. As the players, we may have our own thoughts and conspiracies about why things get changed, but they are not facts unless confirmed by the developers. If they say it was a bug, then it's a bug. There is literally no way that players can prove otherwise.

Don't misunderstand me, I liked the quest and exp amount...it got my alts from 195-200 after a few weeks of farming while watching movies or Youtube. However, bugs must be squashed, even the ones that benefit players....if something is not meant to be there, it shouldn't be.
Eragon123, level 220 ranger
Zamorak1, level 220 mage
Zaros1, level 200 rogue
SirPrysing, level 200 warrior
SirRenitee, level 200 druid
SoldiersofJah - Sulis

I wish I was punnier when I was noobier

Check out the CH Database!

Re: Will the bloom quest xp be higher ?

#9
Difinitus wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:They’re changing it so, the XP you’d get now from handing in blossoms at 200, tomorrow you’ll get that xp at 181 instead. Nerfing it massively if I understood correctly.


From how Schwing described it, it sounds like it was a bug all along. Instead of being set as a level 180 quest in the server, it was set as 200...which is why the exp continued at the same rate up until level 200, instead of starting to drop after 180 like it was apparently supposed to.

Seems kinda weird that they took so long to fix it, though.


This is correct.

The latter statement is true too ;).


And this is one of my issues with this game. There are requests from the players that would make the game better and these get shuffled off but 'bugs' that help the players even slightly that do not involve in game purchases get dealt with quickly.

What are a few things the players have asked for? Raids that don't require a massive amount of toons. A less expensive pet. Skills balancing.

What did we get? A raid that requires 50+ toons. We got a dragon that is stupidly expensive. And 0 help with skills. We want something besides grinding and lixing on mobs. What did we get? Apparently a bug and that was taken away.

Stop being anti-player and throw us a bone.
Zyz 217 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Will the bloom quest xp be higher ?

#10
Zyz wrote:
Difinitus wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
From how Schwing described it, it sounds like it was a bug all along. Instead of being set as a level 180 quest in the server, it was set as 200...which is why the exp continued at the same rate up until level 200, instead of starting to drop after 180 like it was apparently supposed to.

Seems kinda weird that they took so long to fix it, though.


This is correct.

The latter statement is true too ;).


And this is one of my issues with this game. There are requests from the players that would make the game better and these get shuffled off but 'bugs' that help the players even slightly that do not involve in game purchases get dealt with quickly.

What are a few things the players have asked for? Raids that don't require a massive amount of toons. A less expensive pet. Skills balancing.

What did we get? A raid that requires 50+ toons. We got a dragon that is stupidly expensive. And 0 help with skills. We want something besides grinding and lixing on mobs. What did we get? Apparently a bug and that was taken away.

Stop being anti-player and throw us a bone.

+1

Personally, conspiracy or not, calling that a bug feels like an insult. Id rather VR said it was intentional nerf than a bug. It would be even smarter as a business. It would be a "bad" image to give that u "dont care" about us, but it would be the lesser of two evils between making a bad decision and making us feel lied to (even if we arent, ur a business, u know how ppl will react).
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests