Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thursdays Server Reset

Is the reset in 4 hrs??
You're a day ahead
Tbh Su posted it in the most confusing way possible :lol: Messed us all up. They can’t keep swapping how they announce crap and time zones. Is it Thursday for them 11am Thursday in BKk so 9pm PDT. He originally posted it say 9am too and changed it to 9Pm lmao(I already knew that was a mistake though)
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Is the reset in 4 hrs??
You're a day ahead
Tbh Su posted it in the most confusing way possible :lol: Messed us all up. They can’t keep swapping how they announce crap and time zones. Is it Thursday for them 11am Thursday in BKk so 9pm PDT. He originally posted it say 9am too and changed it to 9Pm lmao(I already knew that was a mistake though)
edited*
Yeah lol I changed the am to pm this morning. But anyway announcement has been changed. It's in a couple of hours.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Lol this game is as good as dead makes me somewhat glad I’ll be choosing to remove myself from this game completely. Like many others have said VR said they can’t fix droprates/bugs but the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive without the purchase of plat they remove it.

So far VR is the same as OTM if not worse in every aspect good luck in keeping this game alive for much longer.
"the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive"

No idea where you've been the past few months. VR has known about the quest and why players love it since the beta. I know as much as you do about why it's suddenly being changed now. Perhaps it's a sign that they are starting to work on the gardens section with the unity upgrade, and came across it that way...an inconsistency in the numbers.

Anyways, there's a big difference between drop rates and bugs. Bugs are things in the game that are not supposed to be there or are implemented in the wrong way. Drop rates are exactly the way they are supposed to be, the "problem" is that way rarely matches with what players like.
Drop rates are where they are suppose to be at?! Have you not been playing this game the past 3 years because all I see from necro are these trash totems, mord with mighty spring of life rings, prots with mighty focus braces and mighty str/poison wep rings, how about Gele being a boss we only look for the pure and conflux and nothing more?, or maybe BT dropping these energy harvest/strangling vines recast rings and the same royal neck for 49 kills, and mind you 49 kills deep on gwydion with 0 helms making it useless to wait for these things in order to finish people’s sets.

The fact of the matter is they chose to fix this instead of 3+ year old bugs in other areas of game.
The drop rates are where they ae supposed to be at....as in, they are not bugged. A bug is something that was not planned that way, or a mistake. The current drop rates were specifically set in place to be the way they are currently. Are they something that needs a change? Yes, but they aren’t bugs. Now, if the drop rates were different then planned, maybe someone typoed and hit 15% instead of 5% drop rate, that would be a bug that needs fixing, yes. But I doubt that would have lasted unnoticed for years.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

"the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive"

No idea where you've been the past few months. VR has known about the quest and why players love it since the beta. I know as much as you do about why it's suddenly being changed now. Perhaps it's a sign that they are starting to work on the gardens section with the unity upgrade, and came across it that way...an inconsistency in the numbers.

Anyways, there's a big difference between drop rates and bugs. Bugs are things in the game that are not supposed to be there or are implemented in the wrong way. Drop rates are exactly the way they are supposed to be, the "problem" is that way rarely matches with what players like.
Drop rates are where they are suppose to be at?! Have you not been playing this game the past 3 years because all I see from necro are these trash totems, mord with mighty spring of life rings, prots with mighty focus braces and mighty str/poison wep rings, how about Gele being a boss we only look for the pure and conflux and nothing more?, or maybe BT dropping these energy harvest/strangling vines recast rings and the same royal neck for 49 kills, and mind you 49 kills deep on gwydion with 0 helms making it useless to wait for these things in order to finish people’s sets.

The fact of the matter is they chose to fix this instead of 3+ year old bugs in other areas of game.
The drop rates are where they ae supposed to be at....as in, they are not bugged. A bug is something that was not planned that way, or a mistake. The current drop rates were specifically set in place to be the way they are currently. Are they something that needs a change? Yes, but they aren’t bugs. Now, if the drop rates were different then planned, maybe someone typoed and hit 15% instead of 5% drop rate, that would be a bug that needs fixing, yes. But I doubt that would have lasted unnoticed for years.
Well I mean they say they were trying to find a way to make it fair and said screw it and called it a bug. It’s not a bug at all lol. #Fakenews!
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Well I mean they say they were trying to find a way to make it fair and said screw it and called it a bug. It’s not a bug at all lol. #Fakenews!
It actually does make sense to be a bug. Most other quests only give decent exp around the level that you get the quest. The fact that it was mistakenly set to 200 instead of 180 isn’t entirely implausible, especially if the quest may have originally been planned for level 200 req.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It actually does make sense to be a bug. Most other quests only give decent exp around the level that you get the quest. The fact that it was mistakenly set to 200 instead of 180 isn’t entirely implausible, especially if the quest may have originally been planned for level 200 req.
Possible? Yes. What actually happened? No probably not.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Possible? Yes. What actually happened? No probably not.
Time to

#NerfFettlecaps

If VR even know what that quest is :lol:

Time to

#NerfFettlecaps

If VR even know what that quest is :lol:
Nerf the free potions?!
Lol he got you, another quest similar to blossoms that got nerfed

Hmm how about we add a 1k health or energy pot to blossom quest making it useful again, it’s like the random loot you get for doing main questline in shalemont