Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thursdays Server Reset

This comment will probably get removed but i’m sorry i’m calling bs. It has been what? 4-5 months now? You’re telling me it took you that long to realize it’s a “bug”?
Couple days ago the team was researching a way to get rid of botting for blossoms, so you decided to nerf it and call it a bug. if you’re so concerned about bugs how about we get on the real game breaking bugs and other balances instead of a stupid quest.
If it's just a stupid quest why are you so heated about it ....botting/hacking is a major issue in this game just as much as any other issue.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

This comment will probably get removed but i’m sorry i’m calling bs. It has been what? 4-5 months now? You’re telling me it took you that long to realize it’s a “bug”?
Couple days ago the team was researching a way to get rid of botting for blossoms, so you decided to nerf it and call it a bug. if you’re so concerned about bugs how about we get on the real game breaking bugs and other balances instead of a stupid quest.
If it's just a stupid quest why are you so heated about it ....botting/hacking is a major issue in this game just as much as any other issue.
+1

Because A) there were many other options to combat those botters, instead of screwing up the whole community because of it.
And B) no, I couldn’t care less about people botting and getting couple thousands of extra gold when there are much more other important issues waiting to be fixed and balances to be made.

This patch sounds lazy (calling it a bug as an excuse to nerf) and really contrary to what we have been told about unable to update the game because of the Unity engine.

Hacking is rare in this game. Botting is also rare but more common then hacking sure. Neither are major problems at all
Hi

Because A) there were many other options to combat those botters, instead of screwing up the whole community because of it.
And B) no, I couldn’t care less about people botting and getting couple thousands of extra gold when there are much more other important issues waiting to be fixed and balances to be made.

This patch sounds lazy (calling it a bug as an excuse to nerf) and really contrary to what we have been told about unable to update the game because of the Unity engine.
I can relate to some of what you said. They aren't adding anything new as far as I know. They are just making xp slow down. I don't think it's a huge deal. After all most of us never had an easy way to lvl up from 180-200 before cg update.

Ok ok. Here I am once again hearing complaints about how boring leveling is and how it’s the worst thing in this game. Instead of complaining about a broken, op quest that’s getting rightly nerfed, why not just attack the source of the problem? I brought this up before but of course some people thought that it was a terrible idea while others thought it was great
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=98195
Seriously, people need to start using their minds
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Perhaps adjust some drop rates this reset as well.. like guaranteed imperial+ to gele.. instead of having a reset that’s only negative to the playerbase and is completely unnecessary. Nerfing the quest a level after you get it, it might as well be removed entirely.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Hacking is rare in this game. Botting is also rare but more common then hacking sure. Neither are major problems at all
Botting is not rare at all. Maybe the server you are on it's rare but not the ones I've been on. Hacking is not that common tho you are right about that. I've only ever seen speed hacks used by 2 people. Unless you consider seeing multiple people in a week doing it.