Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thursdays Server Reset

Lol this game is as good as dead makes me somewhat glad I’ll be choosing to remove myself from this game completely. Like many others have said VR said they can’t fix droprates/bugs but the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive without the purchase of plat they remove it.

So far VR is the same as OTM if not worse in every aspect good luck in keeping this game alive for much longer.
"the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive"

No idea where you've been the past few months. VR has known about the quest and why players love it since the beta. I know as much as you do about why it's suddenly being changed now. Perhaps it's a sign that they are starting to work on the gardens section with the unity upgrade, and came across it that way...an inconsistency in the numbers.

Anyways, there's a big difference between drop rates and bugs. Bugs are things in the game that are not supposed to be there or are implemented in the wrong way. Drop rates are exactly the way they are supposed to be, the "problem" is that way rarely matches with what players like.
Doesn't change the fact that not addressing the drop rates is what is killing the game. The blossom quest issue actually added something positive for the customer base. Almost every other MMORPG I have played had a way to 'quest' level to end game, yes you could grind but you could also do quests the whole way and level that way. If someone wants to spend time farming blossoms, allow them. I am not sure what economics class or business classes the developers went to for college but mine taught us that keeping your customers happy and keeping them using your product was were you want to be.

The blossom quest provided an additional item of content for end game players to be involved in. If I want to spend time in game farming blossoms so I could sell them to make gold to buy things then I could. If I wanted to purchase plat from the store so I could buy chests and sell them for gold so I could buy blossoms to speed through lvl 180-200 I could. My lord every other MMORPG I have played understood the importance of its player base engaging in end game activity. I wont use any specific titles but a certain game that would "wow" me when I played it allowed you to start out a character 10 lvls away from the level cap so you could jump right into the new end game content. Another game I played on a console allowed me to choose my "destiny" and if I wanted to make a small in game purchase I could skip all the leveling and grinding of previous content and start at an appropriate level to begin the new content that was produced. Celtic Heroes is not a one time buy a disk game it is a business that is supported by micro transactions. The goal is not to get people to buy a product once, it is to get people to continually buy a product over and over. When you have content such as the blossoms that provide a means for a person to continually perform a task to stay engaged in your product you should celebrate that not nerf it.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

I think cutting it in half is reasonable. Make the cap before the xp starts going decreasing lvl190.
I would like to see the collection quests in each floor of the tower to be made to be repeatable.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Lol this game is as good as dead makes me somewhat glad I’ll be choosing to remove myself from this game completely. Like many others have said VR said they can’t fix droprates/bugs but the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive without the purchase of plat they remove it.

So far VR is the same as OTM if not worse in every aspect good luck in keeping this game alive for much longer.
"the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive"

No idea where you've been the past few months. VR has known about the quest and why players love it since the beta. I know as much as you do about why it's suddenly being changed now. Perhaps it's a sign that they are starting to work on the gardens section with the unity upgrade, and came across it that way...an inconsistency in the numbers.

Anyways, there's a big difference between drop rates and bugs. Bugs are things in the game that are not supposed to be there or are implemented in the wrong way. Drop rates are exactly the way they are supposed to be, the "problem" is that way rarely matches with what players like.
Drop rates are where they are suppose to be at?! Have you not been playing this game the past 3 years because all I see from necro are these trash totems, mord with mighty spring of life rings, prots with mighty focus braces and mighty str/poison wep rings, how about Gele being a boss we only look for the pure and conflux and nothing more?, or maybe BT dropping these energy harvest/strangling vines recast rings and the same royal neck for 49 kills, and mind you 49 kills deep on gwydion with 0 helms making it useless to wait for these things in order to finish people’s sets.

The fact of the matter is they chose to fix this instead of 3+ year old bugs in other areas of game.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Leveling is up one the most boring aspects of the game, and now you are saying that you will nerf the flower quest lmao. This is no "bug". They want us to buy platinum so we can get our lixes and unfathomable. This game is trash. They did the same thing with the sentinel quest.

Leveling is up one the most boring aspects of the game, and now you are saying that you will nerf the flower quest lmao. This is no "bug". They want us to buy platinum so we can get our lixes and unfathomable. This game is trash. They did the same thing with the sentinel quest.

I’m actually happy about this. Nubs be selling blossoms like 500g per. Now it won’t even be worth farming.
Yeah afk farmers and bots. That isn't even fun at all. I'm glad half these people selling were scammers anyways.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Imagine that. A company trying to make money. What a crime!

Ah I see this could be good yes, it did seem a bit silly being able to level 20 levels from one quest. However because it has been so long it seems very unfair now :(
Actually what's silly is the massive amount of time and resources needed to level in this game. Most other games have neat interactive quests you can go on. But this game is pop a lix and mindlessly attack mob after mob after mob ad nauseum
All they need to do is add more quests but make sure new quests dont get too easy to complete so people still lix. I personally do quests and lix at same time but after 140 there is almost nothing besides bounties until you get to 180.