Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thursdays Server Reset

Many have leveled without blossoms it’s no big deal. I actually like the fact they are doing this finally. It’s just weird they are calling it a bug when it’s been well known for while. Maybe because they are busy with the unity update to focus on much else probs.
That's the way otm and VR seem to function. As soon as something makes it easier for players, they call it a bug and tweak it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This comment will probably get removed but i’m sorry i’m calling bs. It has been what? 4-5 months now? You’re telling me it took you that long to realize it’s a “bug”?
Couple days ago the team was researching a way to get rid of botting for blossoms, so you decided to nerf it and call it a bug. if you’re so concerned about bugs how about we get on the real game breaking bugs and other balances instead of a stupid quest.
I agree im not even concerned about stupendous cost of xps as mich as i am about the time it takes to just kill mob after mob
Correct. Leveling isn't even challenging. But it is mind numbingly dull and repetitive. It's sit on your couch and mash buttons repetitively on reskinned mob after mob after mob. Finally the game gives something else that can be done besides the same tired thing and after months it's suddenly a bug.

There are so many things that need tweaked and fixed and this is what the company chooses to focus on.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lol this game is as good as dead makes me somewhat glad I’ll be choosing to remove myself from this game completely. Like many others have said VR said they can’t fix droprates/bugs but the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive without the purchase of plat they remove it.

So far VR is the same as OTM if not worse in every aspect good luck in keeping this game alive for much longer.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Lol this game is as good as dead makes me somewhat glad I’ll be choosing to remove myself from this game completely. Like many others have said VR said they can’t fix droprates/bugs but the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive without the purchase of plat they remove it.

So far VR is the same as OTM if not worse in every aspect good luck in keeping this game alive for much longer.
"the second they caught a wiff of a quest that gives players the ability to do something positive"

No idea where you've been the past few months. VR has known about the quest and why players love it since the beta. I know as much as you do about why it's suddenly being changed now. Perhaps it's a sign that they are starting to work on the gardens section with the unity upgrade, and came across it that way...an inconsistency in the numbers.

Anyways, there's a big difference between drop rates and bugs. Bugs are things in the game that are not supposed to be there or are implemented in the wrong way. Drop rates are exactly the way they are supposed to be, the "problem" is that way rarely matches with what players like.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I have so many brilliant meme ideas on this topic
Let the memes train start :lol: :lol:
Or end lol. People are trying to make a point and others adding memes insulting the company will just get the post locked lol
Nothings wrong with a small joke relating to the topic. It’s not bad enough to get it locked.

Anyway imo It just is weird to me the change was so late. But honestly that could be pure chance