Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Will the bloom quest xp be higher ?

They’re changing it so, the XP you’d get now from handing in blossoms at 200, tomorrow you’ll get that xp at 181 instead. Nerfing it massively if I understood correctly.
From how Schwing described it, it sounds like it was a bug all along. Instead of being set as a level 180 quest in the server, it was set as 200...which is why the exp continued at the same rate up until level 200, instead of starting to drop after 180 like it was apparently supposed to.

Seems kinda weird that they took so long to fix it, though.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

They’re changing it so, the XP you’d get now from handing in blossoms at 200, tomorrow you’ll get that xp at 181 instead. Nerfing it massively if I understood correctly.
From how Schwing described it, it sounds like it was a bug all along. Instead of being set as a level 180 quest in the server, it was set as 200...which is why the exp continued at the same rate up until level 200, instead of starting to drop after 180 like it was apparently supposed to.

This is correct.

The latter statement is true too ;).

This is correct.

It wasn’t a bug. Idk why they would change when people like it. Only thing I can see is plat purchases which will benefit them But will probably reduce the amount of players that hit 200 or eg
Hi

This is correct.

It wasn’t a bug. Idk why they would change when people like it. Only thing I can see is plat purchases which will benefit them But will probably reduce the amount of players that hit 200 or eg
They literally just confirmed it was a bug... Many people enjoyed it but it also brought about a massive amount of botting as people would park there toons there for days.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

This is correct.

The only people who can claim with 100% certainty that it was a bug are the developers. As the players, we may have our own thoughts and conspiracies about why things get changed, but they are not facts unless confirmed by the developers. If they say it was a bug, then it's a bug. There is literally no way that players can prove otherwise.

Don't misunderstand me, I liked the quest and exp amount...it got my alts from 195-200 after a few weeks of farming while watching movies or Youtube. However, bugs must be squashed, even the ones that benefit players....if something is not meant to be there, it shouldn't be.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

This is correct.

And this is one of my issues with this game. There are requests from the players that would make the game better and these get shuffled off but 'bugs' that help the players even slightly that do not involve in game purchases get dealt with quickly.

What are a few things the players have asked for? Raids that don't require a massive amount of toons. A less expensive pet. Skills balancing.

What did we get? A raid that requires 50+ toons. We got a dragon that is stupidly expensive. And 0 help with skills. We want something besides grinding and lixing on mobs. What did we get? Apparently a bug and that was taken away.

Stop being anti-player and throw us a bone.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This is correct.

And this is one of my issues with this game. There are requests from the players that would make the game better and these get shuffled off but 'bugs' that help the players even slightly that do not involve in game purchases get dealt with quickly.

What are a few things the players have asked for? Raids that don't require a massive amount of toons. A less expensive pet. Skills balancing.

What did we get? A raid that requires 50+ toons. We got a dragon that is stupidly expensive. And 0 help with skills. We want something besides grinding and lixing on mobs. What did we get? Apparently a bug and that was taken away.

Stop being anti-player and throw us a bone.
+1

Personally, conspiracy or not, calling that a bug feels like an insult. Id rather VR said it was intentional nerf than a bug. It would be even smarter as a business. It would be a "bad" image to give that u "dont care" about us, but it would be the lesser of two evils between making a bad decision and making us feel lied to (even if we arent, ur a business, u know how ppl will react).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex