Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Weekly bosses

So I have read on the CH website that you need around 8 players to do a weekly in CG? In a clan that could prob scrape togther 10 people good enough to try it. Would it even be possible or just a waste of time?
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Re: Weekly bosses

People or toons? If it's people, and they can log multiple toons, yeah sure go for it. Toons... yeah that's hard but it's always worth a try, of course. But it really depends on how well everybody is geared, without (e)dl weapons or decent gear it will be really really hard.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

So I have read on the CH website that you need around 8 players to do a weekly in CG? In a clan that could prob scrape togther 10 people good enough to try it. Would it even be possible or just a waste of time?
VR/OTM has said in the past that they could be done with 8 players, but I don’t think any server has been able to yet. My clan usually takes a good 12-20 to be sure that we can break the reaver shield in time.

I mean, don’t take my word for it. The only way to find out for sure is to try it yourself.
Best of luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I really don’t know how 8 can do it we really really scrape by with 16-18 and do it comfortably with 20+. Different time zones and the amount of resources it sometimes takes mean some of the clan members go weeks with out getting a shot.

The last few nights the call for the weekly went out after raids but people just logged leaving 10-13 online, I don’t blame them it’s costly and boring.. I think it should be slightly easier so at least 10 can comfortably do it that’s all.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

It was completely ignored during the beta feedback on how completly idiotic it is that a boss needs 12+ toons to kill but only rewards a single group of 8. Also ignored when I asked if they at least planned to rotate new items as drops to keep people interested long term. But then again most of the team never actually played the game, so it was yet another in game issue that was simply glossed over as no big deal.

We are 6 months removed from the CG update and people are bored with the bosses already. Brilliant.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

It takes roughly 12-15 people with full edl (mh/oh) and good raid gear to kill before rage.

8 people is a stretch even with really good gear.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

It takes roughly 12-15 people with full edl (mh/oh) and good raid gear to kill before rage.

8 people is a stretch even with really good gear.
Oof, looks like we gonna need another like 10 people to hit 220 in SI before we can even try haha and that’s including Danu triple logging and me dual logging rip us haha
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu