Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double shot range

Could be to make the skill more realistic.

The closer you are to target the more likely you will hit, in double shots case, guaranteed hit.
What’s the point of ranger if you would need to attack in melee range for maximum dps?
You are unaffected by raid AoEs in double shots range.

Yes it is inconsistent and annoying to move up when using double shot and it should be changed, I am in no way supporting how it is right now.
They should just make it range equal to auto, really simple fix. Hard part is getting OTM to notice that there is a problem.

double shot range is slightly lower then auto range.
i never understood that. Sharpshot range is also longer than dbl shot. So annoying for leveling when you longshot, sharpshot then press to cast dbl shot but you then have to take a few steps forwards
yes, it can be annoying as hell, range should be the same for sharp, double and autos.
Add entangle to that list. Why should the range be shorter than bolas?
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

Tbh all skills with bow should be able to be cast from bow range... It's kinda the point of being a ranged class.
+1. And if Long shot is the one preventing other skills from becoming longer range, then rename Long shot into something else.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Tbh all skills with bow should be able to be cast from bow range... It's kinda the point of being a ranged class.
Dislike that some skills can be cast at different range like double shot/sharp shot both different ranges or ice shards/ ice blast.. people aren’t gonna run back a few feet after casting blast/double shot, they should all be same range imo.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Does the bow ability affect on autos range? I read somewhere it does, if so does it affect double shot range?
There's always one annoying skill for each class, screw double shot it gets on my nerves.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.