Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A lesson in customer service is needed.

Good morning as a customer of this game and a user of plat I feel that the customer service I get isn’t up to scratch. I have been the owner of a business for over 20 years and I’m still going strong. Talking to the clients is the most important thing, of course you can nit keep everyone happy and you shouldn’t try to but you should treat them with respect and at least try to help them with their needs.

We have been kept in the dark for far too long and I think who ever is in charge now should just stand up and be counted. What is happening with this game, is it closing down?
Will the off the wall plat offers be removed or fixed?
Will the game actually ty support new Apple products ever?
Will there be a sudden change of ownership again anytime soon.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Re: A lesson in customer service is needed.

Hi, appreciate you posting your thoughts, moving to a new engine is a thankless task as most of the work is not visible to players, however there will be a beta test where you’ll be able to see the new game before the update launches.

Answers to your points below:

- What is happening with this game, is it closing down?

No the game is definitely not closing down, we will be releasing an update with a new, up to date engine which will be a good platform for future improvements.

- Will the off the wall plat offers be removed or fixed?

The plat offers will be fixed in the forthcoming update.

- Will the game actually ty support new Apple products ever?

Yes, new devices will be supported in the update.

- Will there be a sudden change of ownership again anytime soon.

No changes to ownership are planned.
Good morning as a customer of this game and a user of plat I feel that the customer service I get isn’t up to scratch. I have been the owner of a business for over 20 years and I’m still going strong. Talking to the clients is the most important thing, of course you can nit keep everyone happy and you shouldn’t try to but you should treat them with respect and at least try to help them with their needs.

We have been kept in the dark for far too long and I think who ever is in charge now should just stand up and be counted. What is happening with this game, is it closing down?

This has all been stated multiple times by the community managers, and admin himself lol if you choose not to look up answers you will simply live in a life of cluelessness. Just because they didn’t respond to your other 4+ threads doesn’t mean they didn’t already make a public statement in a topic of its own and been repeated multiple times by other community managers.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Hi, appreciate you posting your thoughts, moving to a new engine is a thankless task as most of the work is not visible to players, however there will be a beta test where you’ll be able to see the new game before the update launches.

No the game is definitely not closing down, we will be releasing an update with a new, up to date engine which will be a good platform for future improvements.

Thank you very much it is very nice to hear so much in one post to be honest and this really is needed, as for the the new engine please don’t think it is thankless because it truly appreciated.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Thank you very much it is very nice to hear so much in one post to be honest and this really is needed, as for the the new engine please don’t think it is thankless because it truly appreciated.
But he didn't say anything new. These are the same things that have been posted a numerous amount of times. You might get your answers faster if you'd take a minute to search instead of demanding answers that have already been answered.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

What does “off the wall platinum” mean?

Thank you.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.