Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any chance the game will ever be less platinum based?

There’s food as a consumable to increase your DPS.

Rogues don’t really benefit from haste effects too much as their weapons are almost capped anyway, and rangers do have a sled boost alternative in Rapid Shot. I don’t think it’s something that needs to be changed.
Ehhh rogue dagger speed almost 2k. With haste that's a lot of extra speed and a lot of extra damage done on a raid boss over a 10-20 minute course. But players could easily grab a very small amount of plat and just buy the super hastes which are cheap and not worry about the heroic hastes.
1840 - 30% Haste on ring is 1288, haste caps at 1100. Means that a rogue would almost cap off 40%, meaning there’s no need for a heroic haste and should use a super at most - I’d have to run numbers but I’m Pretty sure Bara would be preferable to a super haste on a rogue in a lot of situations (Kind of a mute point since both are available to use simultaneously, however I assume the OP isn’t complaining about having to haste during FFAs)
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Rogues don’t really benefit from haste effects too much as their weapons are almost capped anyway, and rangers do have a sled boost alternative in Rapid Shot. I don’t think it’s something that needs to be changed.
Ehhh rogue dagger speed almost 2k. With haste that's a lot of extra speed and a lot of extra damage done on a raid boss over a 10-20 minute course. But players could easily grab a very small amount of plat and just buy the super hastes which are cheap and not worry about the heroic hastes.
1840 - 30% Haste on ring is 1288, haste caps at 1100. Means that a rogue would almost cap off 40%, meaning there’s no need for a heroic haste and should use a super at most - I’d have to run numbers but I’m Pretty sure Bara would be preferable to a super haste on a rogue in a lot of situations (Kind of a mute point since both are available to use simultaneously, however I assume the OP isn’t complaining about having to haste during FFAs)
30% haste for 1840 delay should be 1415
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Ok, so .7*1840=1288, and 1840/1.3=1415, which way does the formula work?
(also .6*1840 is 1104, while 1840/1.4 is 1314...)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Bara brith and haste on a snorri 6 can easily outlock a clan that isn't using food for sure. Done it a number of times.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

im fine with it plat based, the people buying plat are the once running the game, if there was an alternative way to get tokens and lixes people would just stop.

Plus u got bounties now and daily rewards
Tbh people are being petty here. Can't have a good game without revenue. They don't profit giving away free stuff nonstop. Hence the need for occasional events. Only suggestion I would make with this game is make it easier for noobs to get some decent gear. I see a huge gap between mid lvl and 220+ in gear and consumables.

VR will follow in otms footsteps a little because as a new company they are scared to take risks, but I would love if they took our feedback and actually implemented it, it’s very unfair that otm left many problems for them to fix such as unity update.
They are less likely to accept your feedback being critical of them. Hasn't been that long they have taken over. Give them time to acclimate and push the new system first.

If you make a new topic I can show you why it's the second one but if you don't care then all you have to know is that it's the second one lol
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

If you make a new topic I can show you why it's the second one but if you don't care then all you have to know is that it's the second one lol
No, it’s not.

Following your logic, if a 30% reduction in attack speed is calculated as x/1.3 then 50% reduction in attack speed would be calculated as x/1.5. Rather than x*0.7 and x*0.5.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

i dont understand your maths. On hero haste 1840/1.6 doesnt even reach the speed cap of 1100. It only reaches 1150 so cant possibly be correct. I am with robs original number as thats what i get with my maths. 1840/100 is 18.4 then multipy that by 70 gets 1288 or more simply 1840x0.7
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

No, it’s not.

Following your logic, if a 30% reduction in attack speed is calculated as x/1.3 then 50% reduction in attack speed would be calculated as x/1.5. Rather than x*0.7 and x*0.5.
Yes x/1.5 would be how you would calculate a 50% haste. The way you did it is that you treated attack delay as attack speed (rate at which you attack). The problem is that they are two different entities and have to be treated as such. You can’t just multiply it by .7 when you use a 30% haste.

The formula that I used was derived from changing the attack delay to attack rate and changing it back after applying haste.

Following your calculation if you use a 100% haste you would multiply 0 with x which is not the case. You would multiply it by 1/2 because having something that’s 100% faster means that the rate is doubled. With your formula the attack speed would approach infinity.