Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Everyone looks like they're in lvl 1 clothing

My toon looks exactly how I dressed him. But when I see others, not everyone though, they look like the default toons from the creation screen. A friend and I stood side by side and took screencaps of each other. She saw her correct clothing, but my toon looked like a lvl 1 to her. My screencap showed her looking as though she was wearing lvl1 clothing. Is this a glitch? I like the "fashion" aspect and being able to design a character feel, but that's a lot of gold wasted if I look like a lvl 1 to everyone else lol

Re: Everyone looks like they're in lvl 1 clothing

My toon looks exactly how I dressed him. But when I see others, not everyone though, they look like the default toons from the creation screen. A friend and I stood side by side and took screencaps of each other. She saw her correct clothing, but my toon looked like a lvl 1 to her. My screencap showed her looking as though she was wearing lvl1 clothing. Is this a glitch? I like the "fashion" aspect and being able to design a character feel, but that's a lot of gold wasted if I look like a lvl 1 to everyone else lol
There’s a graphics setting that causes that. Go to Options, Graphics, then check the box that says Customize. Look for the option that says Default Characters, and make sure it’s unchecked.

When you change the graphics quality, it will sometimes change those options, since it speeds up your device to not have to load in all the fancy fashions.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!