Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Current state of servers

From what I've read, Epona and Arawn are the top active servers with Epona being a free server and Arawn being a one clan domination. What about the other servers? I'm looking to start in a server that has clan competition endgame and a dkp system preferably.
Epona
KuroKamui 169 Fire Mage
Clansman of Evil Clown

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Current state of servers

From what I've read, Epona and Arawn are the top active servers with Epona being a free server and Arawn being a one clan domination. What about the other servers? I'm looking to start in a server that has clan competition endgame and a dkp system preferably.
Nuada: A mess
Hi

Morrigan kinda has that. Both endgame clans have Dps. We have a lockfight for everything but Bt. Only Havoc can take Bloodthorn at the moment.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Gwydion is a pretty active server with atm only lock battles at snorri since comp clan took a break not sure when they will come back but they always do. Relentless uses a dkp system and can down all bosses on spawn and BT gets killed within the day of spawn.

We as a server are always welcoming to new people :)

There is also a frozen-edl clan that works with us called prestige worldwide which is very friendly and can still enjoy endgame without being in relent itself.

Then the comp clans in solitaire/insurgence where atm as if this past week or two have gone inactive on the endgame raids scene but are active still at snorris
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

I think Herne that way (any other Herne players please correct me). Clans LazyDrunks and New Hope are in competition when it comes to bosses and such. We have both DPS and Endgamers.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I think Herne that way (any other Herne players please correct me). Clans LazyDrunks and New Hope are in competition when it comes to bosses and such. We have both DPS and Endgamers.
Herne is a meh server, not super active but not completely dead. The endgame clan is LazyDrunks with New Hope as competitors for DL bosses. LazyDrunks is the only clan that kill Raids and EDL bosses consistently. Gele is killed around 2 times a week and prot daily (most of the time). Mord is killed on spawn, hrung is killed on spawn, necro is killed during our daily raid time. As for BT we have killed in once and fail to get numbers on to kill anymore.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Lugh has 2 competitive EG clans, but to my knowledge neither use DKP.
Both have feeder clans in some capacity and compete up to (and including) Gele.
No successful BT attempts yet, but that is the current race.
Fairly active, decent economy, nice people (as long as you don't talk to Rab :P)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com