Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: is this game dead?

Not dead, although no doubt it has been declining.

We will know soon enough how the VR team does with updates once their unity build is complete. So far they’ve been listening to the playerbase moreso than OTM.

We’ve gotten drop rate buffs as majority wanted this. Level lock has been fixed for end gamers so they can now enjoy bounties. There have been some weekend events as well, so they’re definitely showing promise therefore it warrants some backing at least.
Wattzon of Sulis

We are constantly listening to your feedback on the forums and in-game to improve Celtic Heroes in the best ways possible. The team is laser-focused on getting the engine updated as fast as possible, but it isn't as easy downloading an update from Unity and having everything work correctly (a developer can dream, right?).

As for Halloween, what were some of your favorite events from previous years?

We are constantly listening to your feedback on the forums and in-game to improve Celtic Heroes in the best ways possible. The team is laser-focused on getting the engine updated as fast as possible, but it isn't as easy downloading an update from Unity and having everything work correctly (a developer can dream, right?).

Urchaid the Overlord quick respawn event, no windows, dead-on 4 hour respawns (or 6 hour). Still drops some nice swap gear for casters.

Also would be nice to see Osan included, or perhaps a combination of all previous Halloween events? Including those useless but cool pitchfork/reaper weapon bosses.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

From previous years, my favorite part of Samhain Events were the change in scenery in both Castle and Lirs Reach to a night time setting. Yes, I know how lame that is compared to the bosses and gear, but Celtic Heroes has a very pretty setting compared to other MMos and a change in look goes a long away. Although totally prefer new content with maps and bosses though ;)

Coven quest was extremely rewarding as they actually looked nice and required a fair bit of effort.

So perhaps a hat quest and some seasonal bosses will do the trick. The event shouldn't be stretched out for more than two months because that kills the exclusivity of the event.
Wattzon of Sulis

Hey there.. I would love to see the castle dark and the lirs Rich area aswell. Bring us some cool Garanak like Event!
add a nice Event Lux shop and thats all im asking for :D
glad to hear the game isnt dead tho. i got lots of time and emotions on Celtic Heroes
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Hey there.. I would love to see the castle dark and the lirs Rich area aswell. Bring us some cool Garanak like Event!
add a nice Event Lux shop and thats all im asking for :D
glad to hear the game isnt dead tho. i got lots of time and emotions on Celtic Heroes
Gara and urchaid event be nice. 3 hour respond ;)
Hi

I would love a simple event boss event, Spanning over several weekends, Boss respawn every 5 hours no windows , All Samhain bosses in the past bats, my old friend king Vorum, spider, osan etc on different weeks

Maybe I’m asking for a lot but I can dream for a perfect event.