Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: why dont admin respond

do admins and staff not use forum or is just member only bc I never see the staff answer stuff on here?
We have 1-2 community managers who post the most from VR’s staff. Tadaah and the newer guy, Difinitus. Occasionally one of the other VR team members will post, but only rarely, if there’s an immediate issue.

That being said, they can’t read everything at once. So if you don’t get an answer for a day or so, don’t worry...they might just be running behind, because they do read every post...it just takes some time.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

do admins and staff not use forum or is just member only bc I never see the staff answer stuff on here?
We have 1-2 community managers who post the most from VR’s staff. Tadaah and the newer guy, Difinitus. Occasionally one of the other VR team members will post, but only rarely, if there’s an immediate issue.

That being said, they can’t read everything at once. So if you don’t get an answer for a day or so, don’t worry...they might just be running behind, because they do read every post...it just takes some time.
Tadaah is no longer with us. Difinitus took her spot.

Tadaah was amazing at responding to almost every message.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Tadaah was amazing at responding to almost every message.
Terrible at dealing with appeals though. Preferred Muldar
Hi

Awww Tadaah is gone? Thats sad. :cry:
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Yup. Sadly she “quit” and didn’t said goodbye. That just tell us she was doing her job and didn’t care about the community.
She has said before that she was planning to travel the world. The community is toxic so i dont blame her for not saying good bye.

Yup. Sadly she “quit” and didn’t said goodbye. That just tell us she was doing her job and didn’t care about the community.
She has said before that she was planning to travel the world. The community is toxic so i dont blame her for not saying good bye.
She was the medicine of the toxicity