Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Progress

Hi all, I wanted to share some news with you.

Things with the Unity Update are progressing really well. After speaking with the development team yesterday, we're aiming at having a short beta sometime next month to get you guys in and help us identify any new issues with the update. Once we can lock down production dates, I'll make an announcement post with more details about the beta and update.
So... will it be feedback on only unity OR can we suggest different changes like drop rates
Hi

Things with the Unity Update are progressing really well. After speaking with the development team yesterday, we're aiming at having a short beta sometime next month to get you guys in and help us identify any new issues with the update. Once we can lock down production dates, I'll make an announcement post with more details about the beta and update.

Thank you very much it is little snippets like this that really help with customer and community relations. Of course it gets people very excited and it put you under more pressure to deliver but I think it is totally worth it..

Thank you again keep those updates coming please.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Will this beta be for specific devices or all? And is it just gonna be a test for the unity (im assuming graphics changes etc) to see how the game runs or will there be any changes to the current live game in it aswell
Very good point currently the game runs fine on older devices, Apple has said that the game had to conform to the newer devices. Will you need a beta to include older devices just in case or is it strictly for the newer devices which the game doesn’t currently support fully?
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Will this beta be for specific devices or all? And is it just gonna be a test for the unity (im assuming graphics changes etc) to see how the game runs or will there be any changes to the current live game in it aswell
Very good point currently the game runs fine on older devices, Apple has said that the game had to conform to the newer devices. Will you need a beta to include older devices just in case or is it strictly for the newer devices which the game doesn’t currently support fully?
The more devices that participate, new and old, the better. The Unity Update is mostly back-end changes, but we don't know how it will affect your device. It's most likely going to be an open beta where everyone can participate to help us identify issues and maybe see some new things.

The more devices that participate, new and old, the better. The Unity Update is mostly back-end changes, but we don't know how it will affect your device. It's most likely going to be an open beta where everyone can participate to help us identify issues and maybe see some new things.

You should open the registration page for beta if you aim to have it next month
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------