Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Kill steal

They probably love him and won't ban him coz he constantly buys their shiitty faction lux?
:roll:

There’s a reason why there are different levels of bans. Otherwise, normal people who make a mistake would get permabanned the first time. The idea is that you break the rules, you get caught, get a slap on the wrist, and don’t do it again. If you do do it again, you get a heavier punishment. Of course, the punishment depends on the crime...sometimes it’s more than a slap on the wrist, but that’s the general idea.

The idea that someone gets preferential treatment because they spend more money on the game is laughable.

*edit because I forgot to address the root issue in this thread lol*
The reason it’s tough to justify long bans for this kind of action is because the only reason Support has is for harrassment. Even though kill stealing is a rotten way to play the game, that’s part of the game. VR can’t ban someone for outlocking you any more than they can ban someone for opening a chest or completing a quest...the only difference is the intent. If the other player is outlocking you with the sole purpose of annoying you (leveling in the same location does not count), then Support can see about doing something about it...but again, they are slightly limited in what they can do, unless he is a multiple offender. Judging from the replies here, it looks like that’s the case here...in which case I am all for a permaban (or at least several months). He didn’t learn his lesson the first few times, now make him learn it again lol.
You seem to not get the sarcasm but that doesn't matter.
And yes like the rest have said he's done it before and they've allowed him back, getting outlocked isn't the only form of kill stealing, he's using a level 234 toon to sweep the area and preventing me from gaining any exp whatsoever, I can easily get the lock over him but he outputs more damage than me which results in me gaining 120 times less experience than I should be, if that's allowed ingame then I'm ready to retaliate.
When it comes to retaliation ...I’ve learned that he will then just take it out on the entire clan and start griefing bosses as well. There’s literally no stopping him without TPTB intervention, he thrives on it all.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

They shouldn’t ban people for kill stealing that’s stupid. You don’t own the mobs anyone can kill them if there’s 2 clans at a boss do you say kill steal kill steal daddy help no same unfathomable .
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

I'm completely with ranger123, banning someone for ksing or griefing is pathetic. Your jus gunna have to put up with it or make life hard for this guy. Personally I log out or go on another character when it happens to me.

I'm completely with ranger123, banning someone for ksing or griefing is pathetic. Your jus gunna have to put up with it or make life hard for this guy. Personally I log out or go on another character when it happens to me.
Well when this person at least quad logs and is on almost 24/7 just to ks anyone he sees or grief any person even if hes doin nothin but campin a boss for example pretty bs right?
Perhaps ur sayin just leave him and its pathetic cuz u never had a person on ur server who would quad to ks or grief u, or come talk spectral to u just cuz he thinks all the server is bs, all eg clan members are dogs and hes the best. And well he was banned before for a reason but yay he got back
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

They shouldn’t ban people for kill stealing that’s stupid. You don’t own the mobs anyone can kill them if there’s 2 clans at a boss do you say kill steal kill steal daddy help no same unfathomable .
Now who here asked him to get banned, I just requested an admin to hop on and handle the situation.
But now that we're here how about you read your own sig and ask yourself if its fun when someone brings multiple toons and sweeps area and prevents you from progress Everytime you do try to level
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Now who here asked him to get banned, I just requested an admin to hop on and handle the situation.
But now that we're here how about you read your own sig and ask yourself if its fun when someone brings multiple toons and sweeps area and prevents you from progress Everytime you do try to level
Simple fix, don’t play Danu
Hi

Hi

No u
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

No u
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019