Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are the odds of getting 3 dragon eggs in 125 chests?

Thats cool! Haven't opened many chests in my few months of playing (personally I think buying chests with random items is a waste of gold and patience) but all of the people I know who open chests never get a single egg. Congrats! One egg for yourself and 4-6M at an earlier level (that is, if you keep the third egg. And most of the gold might go into feeding the dragon :lol:).

Have fun with that!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Thats cool! Haven't opened many chests in my few months of playing (personally I think buying chests with random items is a waste of gold and patience) but all of the people I know who open chests never get a single egg. Congrats! One egg for yourself and 4-6M at an earlier level (that is, if you keep the third egg. And most of the gold might go into feeding the dragon :lol:).

Have fun with that!
Yeah, I sold them haha. Figured it would be way too expensive to keep, especially since it would take tons of eggs to upgrade

Well theres a few factors to cover

1. You couldve scammed the eggs and now pretending you opened the chests to start new and pretending you got lucky.

2. You didnt scam but you are still trying to hide behind a new account and again pretending you got lucky but really its from a refunded dragon from your main.

3. Youre extremely lucky.
You can't break down dragons. Wish we could though