Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Progress

It would be great if we were kinda given an idea of what's going on and where the team is at with the new unity engine rn... I believe we should have weekly developer updates or biweekly at least... It's not fun playing a game when you're not even completely sure it's gonna be around much longer, after seeing what happened to the other team... those updates give us not only information, but also reassurance, that we can put hours in a game and enjoy it, without having to have it all taken away.
I am Ether Felix, the most determined ranger.
Level 215
--
My Alts
regal, Rogue, 192
Felix Dacus, Mage, 171

I'm the most wanted in India cause I kill cows.

Re: Progress

tayilern wrote:It would be great if we were kinda given an idea of what's going on and where the team is at with the new unity engine rn

We'll have some news about this soon.

tayilern wrote:It's not fun playing a game when you're not even completely sure it's gonna be around much longer...

You don't need to worry about this, we're not going anywhere :).

Difinitus wrote:
tayilern wrote:It's not fun playing a game when you're not even completely sure it's gonna be around much longer...

Lugh:
Mindreader - W - Pegasus
Photon - R - Chrysaor
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

Difinitus wrote:
tayilern wrote:It would be great if we were kinda given an idea of what's going on and where the team is at with the new unity engine rn

Yeah you guys don't but the players do.
Blzzrd 223+ Rogue
Shivah 160+ Mage
Ascension
Danu
OG Spear Rogue of Danu

Unity 2018 Glitches here
Ymir solo kill Click here
Gelebron kill Click here

Difinitus wrote:

Maybe doing a bi-weekly newsletter or something would be cool. Even if it was on Facebook or something.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#Getridofspeedcap
#GuarunteedPures

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Yes 100% agree it doesn’t take much to say we are still rocking on it it doesn’t take much to add a screen shot it doesn’t take much to show us the game is actually going to keep going and not suddenly just close on IOS
I think you really have a responsibility to the players as this pretty much is a paid game.
MageM223
WarriorW215
RangerR215
Under construction ?147

We used to have monthly developer updates. Those would be cool to bring back!!

On the other hand though, for any software update it's really hard to measure progress...so any weekly update wouldn't be very informative, and honestly probably would be quite disappointing to players lol.

ImMinecraftMike wrote:Yes 100% agree it doesn’t take much to say we are still rocking on it it doesn’t take much to add a screen shot it doesn’t take much to show us the game is actually going to keep going and not suddenly just close on IOS
I think you really have a responsibility to the players as this pretty much is a paid game.

A screenshot of the updated engine would most likely look the exact same as any given screenshot from the current live version xD
Eragon123, level 220 ranger
Zamorak1, level 220 mage
Zaros1, level 200 rogue
SirPrysing, level 200 warrior
SirRenitee, level 200 druid
SoldiersofJah - Sulis

I wish I was punnier when I was noobier

Check out the CH Database!

Hi all, I wanted to share some news with you.

Things with the Unity Update are progressing really well. After speaking with the development team yesterday, we're aiming at having a short beta sometime next month to get you guys in and help us identify any new issues with the update. Once we can lock down production dates, I'll make an announcement post with more details about the beta and update.

Difinitus wrote:Hi all, I wanted to share some news with you.

Things with the Unity Update are progressing really well. After speaking with the development team yesterday, we're aiming at having a short beta sometime next month to get you guys in and help us identify any new issues with the update. Once we can lock down production dates, I'll make an announcement post with more details about the beta and update.

Will this beta be for specific devices or all? And is it just gonna be a test for the unity (im assuming graphics changes etc) to see how the game runs or will there be any changes to the current live game in it aswell
Epona
Ventius - level 221 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple