Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Changes - Bloodthorn loot

As you know we've been looking at Bloodthorns drop rates and listening to feedback from the community.

Based on this we've made the following change which will be implemented during Mondays reset:

One of Bloodthorns loot slots will now drop a guaranteed Imperial tier or higher item (this could be a ring, charm or necklace.)

This will result in a significantly higher overall quality of loot over time, drop rates of specific types of item remain unchanged.

Good hunting Heroes!
Can Gele and prot get the same love?
220 Druid SupremeDruid

As you know we've been looking at Bloodthorns drop rates and listening to feedback from the community.

Based on this we've made the following change which will be implemented during Mondays reset:

One of Bloodthorns loot slots will now drop a guaranteed Imperial tier or higher item (this could be a ring, charm or necklace.)

This will result in a significantly higher overall quality of loot over time, drop rates of specific types of item remain unchanged.

Good hunting Heroes!
+ 100000000000000
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Good hunting Heroes!
+ 100000000000000
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Good hunting Heroes!
Can you please please add helms to the mix?

It seems with this patch we have a less chance of obtaining a helm because one of the four drops will guaranteed be an imperial ring/charm/neck.

Thanks
Wattzon of Sulis

Good hunting Heroes!
Can you please please add helms to the mix?

It seems with this patch we have a less chance of obtaining a helm because one of the four drops will guaranteed be an imperial ring/charm/neck.

Thanks
+1mill. Also needs to be a way where the same item can’t drop twice in a single kill

We just killed BT and received imp light heal ring cuz this game legit hates our server, than we got 2 Royal transcendence ammies (2 of the same exact ammy that will rot in bank) and a royal breath charm that may or may not be bid on any time soon.

So with this new update we again received 4 items that will sit in our banks and collect dust
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

I know it's been said a multitude of times. But, VR, if y'all would add a slight more direct elemental dmg to the melee ammies that start slightly higher than the runic ammy and have it scale up and direct heal/dmg bonus to the caster ammies, they'd be highly desirable.

I realize the helms are awesome but they really do need to drop more frequently. They're not game breaking that they need to be as rare as they are
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I know it's been said a multitude of times. But, VR, if y'all would add a slight more direct elemental dmg to the melee ammies that start slightly higher than the runic ammy and have it scale up and direct heal/dmg bonus to the caster ammies, they'd be highly desirable.

I realize the helms are awesome but they really do need to drop more frequently. They're not game breaking that they need to be as rare as they are
+1
Hi

+1
even if it started as less elemental damage, like 180/240/300 then the royal ammy would still have a purpose and finally rival the runic ammy with all the extra str and dex on top of it with slightly less damage at royal tier
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Got 2 imp drops and a godly last BT, best tiers ever for us in 1 kill. Too bad we got 2 ammies and the godly is riposte ring. Can we please make the maximum amount of ammies that can drop 1 so we have better chances at rings? I don't understand why we get 2 ammies and 1 ring for over half of our kills, but we can only equip 1 ammy while we get 4 ring slots. we have more ammies than we have rings in like 40 kills and it's silly.
Another thing I wish we could change is making guaranteed drops. Set an ammy in slot 1, charm in slot 2, one ability ring in 3, one CD ring in 4 guaranteed, and if the helm drops it replaces any of the 4 slots mentioned above randomly (or make it specifically replace only one slot with a 1/20 or whatever the current drop chance is). The guaranteed imp+ will be rolled after the items in each slot are decided. So we're guaranteed at minimum 4 different types of drops and 2 rings each kill, where rings take up 2 slots because we can only equip one ammy and charm. All of these drops being unique so we don't get kills where we have 2 of the exact same ammy which is so incredibly frustrating considering how much effort we put into the boss.
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Got 2 imp drops and a godly last BT, best tiers ever for us in 1 kill. Too bad we got 2 ammies and the godly is riposte ring. Can we please make the maximum amount of ammies that can drop 1 so we have better chances at rings? I don't understand why we get 2 ammies and 1 ring for over half of our kills, but we can only equip 1 ammy while we get 4 ring slots. we have more ammies than we have rings in like 40 kills and it's silly.
Another thing I wish we could change is making guaranteed drops. Set an ammy in slot 1, charm in slot 2, one ability ring in 3, one CD ring in 4 guaranteed, and if the helm drops it replaces any of the 4 slots mentioned above randomly (or make it specifically replace only one slot with a 1/20 or whatever the current drop chance is). The guaranteed imp+ will be rolled after the items in each slot are decided. So we're guaranteed at minimum 4 different types of drops and 2 rings each kill, where rings take up 2 slots because we can only equip one ammy and charm. All of these drops being unique so we don't get kills where we have 2 of the exact same ammy which is so incredibly frustrating considering how much effort we put into the boss.
The great TP has spoken. Let it be done!
220 Druid SupremeDruid